Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Tech. Talk

Tech. Talk Talk about your favorite technology.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 01:46 PM   #61
2crappy
Squirt

2crappy is on a distinguished road
Default The touch looks great but...

The touch looks great but how sturdy is the thing. I'd always be too afraid to drop it. My buddy has the iphone and I feel that I should be handling with kid gloves and always worried about slipping out of my hand.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #62
yensed
Anti-Fanboy
Retired Staff
Super Zuner

yensed is a jewel in the roughyensed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to yensed

I was just thinking about how much nicer it would be if the Touch had a HDD. Then I started to wonder, Maybe HDD's screw with something. Maybe the HDD spinning causes the touch screen to work improperly. Or maybe it interfered with the WiFi. I had a cellphone which I couldn't set near my Zune without loosing service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2crappy View Post
The touch looks great but how sturdy is the thing. I'd always be too afraid to drop it. My buddy has the iphone and I feel that I should be handling with kid gloves and always worried about slipping out of my hand.
Its made of stainless steel and glass, So it should be solid. But I plan on buying a case once I see one I like.

Old 09-27-2007, 03:55 PM   #63
yensed
Anti-Fanboy
Retired Staff
Super Zuner

Looks like Apple has released a 150MB(Eeek!) update(V.1.1.1) for the touch which has improved and in some cases even "Fixed" the screen issues.

Old 10-06-2007, 03:08 AM   #64
yensed
Anti-Fanboy
Retired Staff
Super Zuner

Talking

I wish everyone could at least try the iPod touch. Its so amazing being able to pull something so small out of your pocket and type and browse the web with such ease. The onscreen keyboard is amazingly accurate and when in landscape mode, its really easy to thumb type(like I'm doing now). The screen quality is fantastic and super sharp. The audio quality is supurb and has no hiss or unwanted noises. This thing has exceeded all my expectations.

Closed Thread