Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Xbox

Xbox All things Xbox here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
lacrosse_man16

Default Anyone a 1337 Xbox 360 H4x0r?

OK well I have just been notified by a reliable source that If I can hack this game that I will be able to win a sweet prize. Now this is where you guys come in how do I mod my Xbox 360 without having to open it up? I don't care if it is obvious to Microsoft I just need it to work the prize is much greater than the punishment. What I need to know how to do is mod online games with maps.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #2
Dizzy
Joe the Plumber
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Dizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Dizzy

To my knowledge, 360 hacks are far and few. It's actually pretty dang hard to get anything on there that wasn't meant to be. A lot of people have been "hacking" the dvd drive to play "backed up" games, but that's really all I've heard that's had some backing behind it.

That'd probably be your best bet. You're going to have to make your 360 play a backup game. An altered .iso could then (possibly) be played somehow.

Or maybe not. I'm a 360 hacking n00b, but I think most other people are as well.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Dragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of light

what exactly are you trying to do, and for what prize?

Old 08-10-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
Robb4248
Zune Freak

Robb4248 will become famous soon enough

All known exploits and holes have been resolved 2 firmware releases ago. Microsoft constantly scans for soft (and hard) modded 360's on Live, and brings forth teh ban hamma.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #5
lacrosse_man16

I'm just trying to mod anything that will effect gameplay. As for being banned lets just say thats not an issue i know ways around that. I have been asked to do this so I wont do it in an actual game IF I can load a game with a mod I will receive the prize after that I must stop, and never use that mod again.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Dragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of light

Lacrosse, I know your dad works for Microsoft.. you're not playing some Halo 3 Epsilon, are you?

And no, I don't know any. Your best bet would be to look for a Halo 2 mod... they're everywhere.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:31 PM   #7
lacrosse_man16

That is possible that I am. and thanks for the point in a direction.

Old 08-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
Dasuraga
Zuner

Dasuraga is on a distinguished road

There aren't any software methods to run unsigned code. If you are trying to play a developement copy of a game, try to get your hands on a debug unit(they're black, not to be confused with the elite).

Old 08-12-2007, 01:53 PM   #9
lacrosse_man16

I have the game I just need to mod it. Thanks though Dasuraga!

Old 08-30-2007, 10:20 PM   #10
Wh1chwaysup
Experienced Zuner

Wh1chwaysup is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wh1chwaysup Send a message via Skype™ to Wh1chwaysup

yep. i enjoyed modding the original xbox more tho.

Closed Thread