Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > zHD

zHD Help with the Zune HD.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
porti_ec
Zewbie

porti_ec is on a distinguished road
Default liberate compatibility list

I've been trying to install some apps on my zune HD with liberate but I think I have to start with the opera mini in order to download the sniffi next so my wifi connection stays on but it says the cab is missing and beside that it never ask me where I want to save the files. I'm using liberate 1.6 (it didn't solved the wifi connection issue for me) and I've been reading about this and following all the posts steps with no luck.
can anyone help me?

Or does anybody know where can I find a real tutorial for this but in a 101 style.
I think this is the first time I feel I'm in the "not smart" people side and it's frustrating.

Thanks in advance,

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by porti_ec View Post
I've been trying to install some apps on my zune HD with liberate but I think I have to start with the opera mini in order to download the sniffi next so my wifi connection stays on but it says the cab is missing and beside that it never ask me where I want to save the files. I'm using liberate 1.6 (it didn't solved the wifi connection issue for me) and I've been reading about this and following all the posts steps with no luck.
can anyone help me?

Or does anybody know where can I find a real tutorial for this but in a 101 style.
I think this is the first time I feel I'm in the "not smart" people side and it's frustrating.

Thanks in advance,
Well I don't have much to do right now, and I've been meaning to get around to it for a while, so I think I will go and make a tutorial right now. You can probably expect it by later tonight.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
porti_ec
Zewbie

porti_ec is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

omg, I think I'm not sleeping tonight.
I've lost hope already.... hehehhehehe

Closed Thread