Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
xombieboi
Squirt

xombieboi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xombieboi
Exclamation Unable To Connect To Marketplace? Cannot Detect Zune? WTF!?!?!

Hello, I am in need of help. I installed the zune software about 2 monthes ago. It has not been detecting my zHD or letting me connect to the market place. Yet when i intsall it to my friends laptop, my zune is read within a instant! I ignored this problem until recently when i came into some movies I recieved from my friends latop. Now it updates my media, but cant read my zune to sync it to my laptop. i just ran zune/ Windows fixit, but that didnt detect any problems... whats a xombie to do?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xombieboi View Post
Hello, I am in need of help. I installed the zune software about 2 monthes ago. It has not been detecting my zHD or letting me connect to the market place. Yet when i intsall it to my friends laptop, my zune is read within a instant! I ignored this problem until recently when i came into some movies I recieved from my friends latop. Now it updates my media, but cant read my zune to sync it to my laptop. i just ran zune/ Windows fixit, but that didnt detect any problems... whats a xombie to do?
Go into device manager and reinstall the zune usb driver. Or do a complete zune software uninstall, then reboot and reinstall. That should address the problem of not detecting your HD (does it detect your 30?)
But, I don't know what you mean about not letting you connect to the marketplace... you do have internet access (to post here..) and that's all you need besides the software.

Old 07-26-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

Also, did you use a different sync cable when you connected it to your friends laptop?

Closed Thread