Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Console and PC Gaming

Console and PC Gaming Xbox, Playstation, PC gaming, everything of that sort should be in here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Seb
Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!
So mainstream, I'm a standard
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Seb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Seb Send a message via Skype™ to Seb
Default Assassin's Creed: Revelations

June Cover Revealed: Assassin's Creed Revelations - News - www.GameInformer.com
Screenshot and cover reveal

Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god.
The older Ezio gets, the more badass he looks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Space Toast
Poot on Newts
Lemon Hater
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Space Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant futureSpace Toast has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Space Toast

I got sick of AC after 2. looks good though, graphics-wise

Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Arfy

I haven't even played Brotherhood and now there's a NEW one? why can't they just go with Assassin's Creed III yet?

Old 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

I just finished up Brotherhood, can't wait for this one!!

Old 05-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #5
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I haven't even played Brotherhood and now there's a NEW one? why can't they just go with Assassin's Creed III yet?
Because Ezio is a badass.

I might just have to switch my ME3 preorder for this

Old 05-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Oh I like Ezio, but I'd just like a change of setting. Italy is getting old.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:18 AM   #7
Seb
Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!
So mainstream, I'm a standard
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Seb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Seb Send a message via Skype™ to Seb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I just finished up Brotherhood, can't wait for this one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Because Ezio is a badass.

I might just have to switch my ME3 preorder for this
:highfive2:

Quote:
I'm guessing you didn't read the article.
Quote:
Uncover a brand new part of the world as Ezio travels abroad for the first time to explore the wonders of Constantinople at the height of the Ottoman Empire.
That's in Turkey, aka NOT Italy.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Quote:
From what i can understand i believe he is going to Constantinople

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joystiq
Revelations promises answers (right there in the title) within the game's cryptic, multi-generational plot, spread out between three playable characters: A distinguished Ezio, who heads to Constantinople amid the rise of the Ottoman Empire; Altair; and the descendant who ties them all together, Desmond.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #9
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

I read it, guess I forgot about it. What I mean is a new time period. Like, the 1600s maybe. Or hell, medieval times.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #10
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

Need AC3 with new character to play as.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #11
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future

Why do they need a new char? Ezio is getting older but is still a badass...

2 Teasers:

Old 05-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #12
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

Because. Change of scenery and time era.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 PM   #13
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

I am fine with the scenery...

Old 05-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #14
Agent 47

Agent 47 is on a distinguished road

Old 05-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #15
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I am loving the ac series (making myself a hidden blade right now actually =P) brotherhood was amazing but i am slightly disappointed that this is the end. And to all of those who want a different time period brotherhood allows you to play as desmond and walk around in modern monteriggioni. You can leave the animus at any time actually (until you beat the storyline that is). I guess ill have to save up over the summer and buy it (or just wait for christmas like i did brotherhood xD)

Old 05-06-2011, 06:23 AM   #16
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Sweet. I'm fine with them milking Ezio, and his time period. It hasn't gotten 'cheesy' yet, so let them go for it. I'd rather have 5 games with Ezio, and have everything answered, then just have the one and be all "what?," like with the first game/Altair.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:28 AM   #17
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

I was pretty sure Brotherhood would answer all the questions, but I guess not. Might have to get that soon and play through it when I have time.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #18
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

It gives you a little, but not too much. I thought the game was a bit short, and definitely anti-climactic. Multiplayer is really fun though, glad they're keeping and improving that.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #19
Air King
Zune Guardian

Air King is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Because. Change of scenery and time era.
if you think about every other video game franchise they all happen in relatively the same time period and area, so in that sense AC is already more diverse than most games out there. Besides, introducing a totally new character is difficult.

I do miss the "1,2,3" series though... It was so troubling when AC: Brotherhood came out because I would be like "Hey have you played AC3 yet?" and people would look at me like I had 3 heads. The same thing happened when COD: MW came out...

Old 05-07-2011, 06:12 AM   #20
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

Well Ubisoft has been saying that Assassin's Creed is a "three part" franchise. So I'm sure they're going to try to squeeze as many games into those "three" as they can. And like I said, they might be milking it, but the games and story are still great.

Closed Thread