Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Download XNA Applications

Download XNA Applications XNA Applications

Old 02-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
dooglehead
><(((ยบ>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead
Default <!> [G] Robots (Alpha)

Quote:
This is a XNA game that I have been working on during my free time for a few months. It will be an overhead (bird's-eye) shooter. It will be very similar to the classic arcade game "Berzerk", but still have many differences. For example, the mazes will be much bigger and will scroll when you move. In each level, the player must shoot all robots in a maze before the time is up. Points will be awarded for every robot shot. When a level is completed, the remaining time will be added to the score as a bonus. The robots will also be shooting you, and will be more aggressive in higher levels. The player will be able to move and shoot in any direction. Movement will be controlled by touching a circle in the direction to move on the right of the Zune, and there will be a fire button on the left.
This is the alpha version of Robots. There is still a lot to do before the game is final. Currently, there are only 3 full levels. The game will crash after you shoot the only robot on level 4. Other things that I need to add are an options menu, and a "game over" screen.

screenshots:

download:
Robots.ccgame - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

dooglehead is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
keymasta
Extremely Sarcastic
Super Zuner

keymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to all

sweet! finally here

keymasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
colts_1888
Squirt

colts_1888 is on a distinguished road

downloading now!! thanks, been looking forward to this!

edit: really fun game, although kinda hard. looking forward to more levels and you should include an option to enable/disable sound and music, although the music is pretty cool

Last edited by colts_1888; 02-08-2011 at 07:19 PM.

colts_1888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
alexv13
Experienced Zuner

alexv13 is on a distinguished road

this reminds me of that tank game on android..so really fun! : D i cant believe this hasnt gotten more attention on here.. there's a lot of potential with this.

alexv13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
JareeB
Experienced Zuner

JareeB is on a distinguished road

great game cant wait till its done

JareeB is offline   Reply With Quote