As I mentioned in another thread, I'm working on a GB/GBC/GBA emulator -- specifically, a port of ZBA-M via OpenZDK. Don't ask when it'll be ready -- I don't know
Don't ask for an early version -- I'll ask for testers when I need them
I will, however, keep this thread updated regularly, assuming people are interested.
I assume we can edit posts here, like on xda-forums? I'll come back and edit this post with the latest whats-working, and post posts as well.
* VBA-M builds targeted to OpenZDK
* Display works
* Input works
* Dumb layout selector works
* No sound
* No gameboy advance
* Only saves cart status, can't save in-game status
* Runs kinda slow
* Kirby Tilt works
For the record, my plan is as follows. Note that Tetris 1.1 (GB) is my initial target ROM, as it's my favorite game
* Get VBA-M to compile and link, targeting OpenZDK, with all system-specific functions stubbed out to do nothing
* Display logging information
* Modify logger to broadcast to network, and add log watcher as a C# desktop app (to be extended later to debugging, perhaps)
* Add very simple display code
* Add UI for input controls
* Enable input controls
Preview 0.1.2 is here: Download
. READ THE README!
Source for preview 0.1.2 is here: Download
. Read the OpenZDK wiki, developers instructions, first.