Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > zHD

zHD Help with the Zune HD.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Rapol
Experienced Zuner

Rapol is on a distinguished road
Default Zune Hd wifi(DHCP)

Well im having problems connecting at my university wifi...I cant connect at all. It gives the error "Can't connect (DHCP Failure)" Can I fixed this or im screwed?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
tech.freak243
Zune Guardian

tech.freak243 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tech.freak243 Send a message via MSN to tech.freak243 Send a message via Yahoo to tech.freak243

i have that same problem when i try to connect to some networks too. its not the device its just the network. so you are screwed to try to connect to your university's wireless unless you have a windows 7 laptop and are already connected to your university's network by downloading a free windows 7 app called connectify. here is the link Connectify - Turn your Windows 7 laptop into a Wi-Fi Hotspot. its really easy to use.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #3
Locke
Not to be trifled with
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I've had this issue, I just reset the router. If you have physical access, try u plugging it for a few seconds.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Rapol
Experienced Zuner

Rapol is on a distinguished road

I heard of the app in lifehacker, but if i have internet on my laptop, why would i want it in my zune?

And i dont have physical access because its a big antenna for the whole campus, so there are no plugs

Ps I like your Download Speed...I only have 4 mbs on my dorm.

Closed Thread