Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #61
Greg
Banned

Greg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by putis View Post
I would be dead, I wouldn't want anything.
Some people respect death as a tragedy, and its for our sake partly to make him look good now so we can remember him, not as the one who was hated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #62
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Arfy

Well his rep is positive now. And putis, it's doing something nice for him.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #63
tnap

Alright, then, if you knew you were about to die, would you want to be remembered as a complete idiot without a heart, or would you want to be remembered as a fun guy that actually gave zB some spice by bringing in variety?

Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #64
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Well then maybe he should have not been 'hated.' It's not the duty of people on here to change the fact that he was in fact not liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceyface View Post
Alright, then, if you knew you were about to die, would you want to be remembered as a complete idiot without a heart, or would you want to be remembered as a fun guy that actually gave zB some spice by bringing in variety?

If I somehow knew I was about to die, I wouldn't really care about my reputation at zB, and I very much hope no one else would. And he didn't bring spice here. He was just another idiotic mostly-troll, there have been plenty of those and there will be plenty more.

Also, I make sure to not be a complete idiot, whether or not my death is impending.

Last edited by putis; 07-21-2010 at 07:52 AM.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #65
Greg
Banned

Quote:
Well then maybe he should have not been 'hated.' It's not the duty of people on here to change the fact that he was in fact not liked.
So are you saying even criminals don't get a casket and gravestone when they die? And the reputation system here is what people want it to be. He could have been a saint and still went in the negatives.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #66
tnap

Quote:
You can't just judge people by what they post on zB, Putis.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #67
Rob
Banned
Super Zuner

Rob will become famous soon enough

Putis, please just stop posting in here. We respect your opinion, but this just isnt the time or place to give it!

It will do good for more people then it will do bad! Is it really that hard to show some respect and sensitivity?

Old 07-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #68
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOKK View Post
So are you saying even criminals don't get a casket and gravestone when they die? And the reputation system here is what people want it to be. He could have been a saint and still went in the negatives.
Ya, they do, as I'm sure 'Texan' has as well. What they don't get is their 'records' cleared, and everyone pretending that they weren't criminals.

I very much doubt that he could have been a 'saint' and had his rep. still so low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceyface View Post
You can't just judge people by what they post on zB, Putis.
Yes I can, because this is zB. What else would I judge them by?

No good will be done for anyone by rewarding someone who didn't deserve it simply because he's 'dead.'

Last edited by putis; 07-21-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #69
tnap

No, they don't get their records cleared. But Texan had a life outside of zB that we never knew about. And one hell of a life, that's for sure.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:00 AM   #70
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

Well good for him.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 AM   #71
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Why are you saying 'dead'? Do you think he's still alive?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #72
Greg
Banned

Yes, I agree with Face.. And this is not an issue worth arguing over. ANY death is tragic to someone with a heart.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #73
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOKK View Post
Yes, I agree with Face.. And this is not an issue worth arguing over. ANY death is tragic to someone with a heart.
unless you didnt know the person

Old 07-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #74
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Very tragic. He was so young too..

Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #75
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

I'd agree to the usertitle thing as that makes some sense and is honest.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #76
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

Old 07-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #77
KillaC

KillaC will become famous soon enough

forever even though i didn't know you...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #78
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Quote:
A usertitle of 93-10 or w/e doesn't impart any false virtues or do anything other than say he's dead. Seems like a compromise to me

Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #79
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

I never actually had anything against him. He thought I was nice apparently.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #80
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
He thought I was nice apparently.
I think he thought he and I were friends...

Closed Thread