Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 02:39 AM   #1
Pyho
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Pyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud of
Default R.I.P. TexanTerminator14LOL

TexanTerminator14LOL passed away July 6th 2010 of a seizure (according to one of his friends on http://www.microsoftnerds.com.)

Rest in peace.

(For those skeptics, an obituary has been published, but, since the obituary contains personal information, I'm not going to post it. You'll just have to rely on my word.)

Last edited by Pyho; 07-20-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #2
Creative Zune
Life goes on...
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Creative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Creative Zune Send a message via MSN to Creative Zune

Are you serious?

Old 07-20-2010, 04:05 AM   #3
Pyho
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Pyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud of

Yes.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:11 AM   #4
Creative Zune
Life goes on...
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Creative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to allCreative Zune is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Creative Zune Send a message via MSN to Creative Zune

Aww man. Life really is short. But hes in a better place now.

Edit: This is a picture of him.

Last edited by Creative Zune; 07-20-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:32 AM   #5
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Old 07-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #6
Cmos.Error

Cmos.Error is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Cmos.Error

Dude that blows :'(

Old 07-20-2010, 05:45 AM   #7
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Any idea as to what caused his demise?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:11 AM   #8
Seb
Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!
So mainstream, I'm a standard
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Seb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Seb Send a message via Skype™ to Seb

I heard a seizure.
But yes, any death is a sad death.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #9
Pyho
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBNinja View Post
Any idea as to what caused his demise?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeyourheadoff View Post
TexanTerminator14LOL passed away July 6th 2010 of a seizure
The obituary doesn't actually state cause of death though.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:59 AM   #10
BroiledVictory
Zune Freak

BroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of lightBroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of lightBroiledVictory is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to BroiledVictory Send a message via Skype™ to BroiledVictory

Holy ****. I just have a hard time believing this, though. Well, that sure is one of the worst ways to go out.

Last edited by BroiledVictory; 07-20-2010 at 07:02 AM.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #11
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

zB: Killing people that are not liked since 2006.

edit- Somehow Nighthawk managed to escape.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #12
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Old 07-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #13
tnap

This is the first zB member to pass away. And I told him to "go to hell" a few days earlier...

...****.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:52 AM   #14
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceyface View Post

This is the first zB member to pass away. And I told him to "go to hell" a few days earlier...

...****.
no its not. Mysvidel was the first. ask putis or nurta

Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
Greg
Banned

Greg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceyface View Post

...****.
Ahh well dude, you can never predict these kind of things, but its humbling to myself just to think of how much more accepting people would have been towards his visit here if only we had known. In the same breath, its a reminder to myself that no argument is worth exploding to any great extent, or any level of hate. One day they could be here, the next gone. Why turn even a second of a persons short life here on earth into hell.

Quite sad though.

My prayers are with his family and friends who are hurting more than I can imagine.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #16
Scott1220
Senior Zuner

Scott1220 is a jewel in the roughScott1220 is a jewel in the rough

Someone did this in another forums i went, pretend he died.... I'm skeptical this might be a prank...

Old 07-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #17
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem7 View Post
Someone did this in another forums i went, pretend he died.... I'm skeptical this might be a prank...
PYHO found the Obit, He's dead..

Last edited by Pyho; 07-20-2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: >8|

Old 07-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
thrplayer1

thrplayer1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thrplayer1 Send a message via Skype™ to thrplayer1

Old 07-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #19
Dark Phoenix
Banned
Senior Zuner

Dark Phoenix will become famous soon enough

Dude, what the ****. I feel like such a dick now, like a really BIG DICK. Damn, well he's in a better place now, if I knew this would have happened, I would've been much nicer. I feel so guilty for some reason .

Last edited by Dark Phoenix; 07-20-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM   #20
xxjahasotoxx

xxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxjahasotoxx has a spectacular aura about

well i like some of you was a bit messed up to texan, but hey you never know you could be here now and tomorrow gone so ether apologize for what you did, or said, but while the person is still alive not once they're gone.

R.I.P texan

and to his parents my condolences it is and forever will be a sad month.

Closed Thread