Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

runtohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to runtohell121
Default [Review] Cygnett GrooveBassBall (11 pics)

Well short introduction.
This is a mini speaker that has a built in rechargeable battery through a USB port. From the spec, it says it can last up to 3 hours.

What's included?
The Cygnett BassBall speaker of course!
USB/3.5MM cable together which is shown in my pictures below.

Why buy this?
Well, you want something portable speaker for you Zune, this is it! It is small, powerful, and good sound! You would also want this if you want to share music or videos from you Zune and don't have a speaker around, this is a great size mini speaker for it. For the cost, this is a pretty good mini speaker for the sound quality also. I don't think it will be as good as the X-Mini (I never owned it), but this is half the cost of a X-Mini. This is also smaller than the X-Mini I believe (could be wrong).

Cost?
$14.99+tax.
I bought mine from Fry's, came out about $17 with tax.

Overall Ratings: 8.8/10
Quality: 8/10

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

runtohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud of

UPDATE: the sound do get distorted once it goes above 28 on the volume for the Zune HD. Listening to most of my favorite 18 songs on my Zune HD, the sounds are pretty good for the size of the speaker around volume level 26-27. It starts getting distorted if it's over those volume, but it really depends on what song are you listening to.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
Seb
Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies! Boobies!
So mainstream, I'm a standard
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Seb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant futureSeb has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Seb Send a message via Skype™ to Seb

Looks like a fire alarm.
And nice pic on your zune HD

Old 02-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Looks like a fire alarm.
And nice pic on your zune HD
I don't care how it looks as long as it is good portable small speaker ^^

Closed Thread