Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 AM   #1
gordesky1
Squirt

gordesky1 is on a distinguished road

for the last 2month i been having this problem

when im listening to my music than go to a next track and it says i don't have rights to this song than goes to the next one and says the same thing.

so when i go home i hook it up to my pc and it says this

the account info that the zune device-zuney uses to connect to the zune market place is no longer valid and bla bla bla.

so i click sign in than confirm to update than it just sits there and than after 5min to 10min siting there says it cant connect to marketplace wtf?

so i unplug the zune and try to sign in and it does with out the zune but every time i try to sign in with the zune it wont....

last time i had to erase everything than add everything back on it....

theses zune devices is really geting on my bad side...

my first 11months old 30gb did the same thing than the dam hdd died.

so i sent it back and they sent this one with my same serial number on it and same warranty which is over now.... its not my old one because the case and screen was new my old one had a screen protector on it and the back had figure marks on it.

so is there a trick or a work around for this? other than erasing all my stuff each month?

went to stats and click on a song that says not added with the yellow dot and it says cant sync with your zune until its reformatted why!!!!?

error code is c00d2772

had to erase all my songs and put it back on and its still copying from like 7:00 in the morning till now at 8 at night... on 95% and its ony like 1200 songs... is that normal?

but ya is there a fix or something why this keeps happening?

because this is getting supit if i have to do this every month....

i love the zune-and zune pass but if apple ever get a pass thing think i will go to them...

my 2 ipods never gave me any problems at all which is a ipod touch 2g 16gb which is my awesome gaming device and my little nano 3g 4gb which i found

i liked using the zune as my main music player because unlimited music with the zune pass but i cant stand it if i have to keep doing this

so hopefully theres another way around this problem

Last edited by ChurchedAtheist; 02-28-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
Red Sky
lost in paradise with rae
Development Front
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Red Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Red Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Red Sky

If you have usb 2.0.. then no. It took me like 2 hours to put 1800 songs and 1000 pictures onto my device... and i have a slow computer.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
gordesky1
Squirt

gordesky1 is on a distinguished road

hmm wonder what is the problem than?

its ony like 2month old sense they replace it with my old one.

i really hope this one isint going out on me sense my warranty is gone from them putting my old serial on this one... they shoudve gave me a new serial...

Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
Red Sky
lost in paradise with rae
Development Front
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Red Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to allRed Sky is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Red Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Red Sky

They use the same serial so that people can't sign up for new warranties online.

Also...have you tried uninstalling with unzoone and then reinstalling? If that doesn't help... you can always give microsoft a call. If it's something with the marketplace, they should be able to recognize that you have an account that's being paid for, and should be possibly able to fix it.

The number: 1-877-get-zune

Closed Thread