Old 12-24-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
xCyberFang

xCyberFang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xCyberFang Send a message via MSN to xCyberFang Send a message via Yahoo to xCyberFang
Default Shuffle By Album

NOTE: i first want to say that this was not created by me, i only converted it over to 3.0, along with putting it on zuneboards to tell people about it.

Shuffle By Album
Original version by RandyRants
Compatibility hack by xeatmyshorts

License: MS-PL

Description:
This "game" is actually an application for Zune devices, built by using the XNA Game Studio 3.0 SDK Use it for when you want the player to randomly select the first track of an album, plays the entire album, and then selects a new album.

View more information on the original projects page:
Zune Shuffle By Album - Home

Feature Added:
in the original version, the back button would exit out of the game, i have replaced it to bring up the default music screen to change your volume and view your battery (you can still exit out, just hold the back button down, like any other game).
i added the screen so incase you went into the game without adjusting the master volume before hand, you wont need to restart to change it.

Download:
Source:
ShuffleByAlbum.rar - FileFront.com
CCGame:
Shuffle_By_Album.ccgame - FileFront.com

Screenshots:

Last edited by itsnotabigtruck; 04-07-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added original author, license info

xCyberFang is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-24-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
leefy008

leefy008 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to leefy008

sounds pretty cool and possibly kinda not so useful but cudos to you all the same... maybe if you made a app that told me why the hell i'm listening to rock lobster right now that would be helpful... haha

leefy008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
deathnote0
Experienced Zuner

deathnote0 is on a distinguished road

Down from the Sky woot! also nice app

deathnote0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

I added the username of the original author of the app along with the relevant license to the OP.

Has anyone else tested this?

itsnotabigtruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
Bolt
zB President
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Bolt is a splendid one to beholdBolt is a splendid one to beholdBolt is a splendid one to beholdBolt is a splendid one to beholdBolt is a splendid one to beholdBolt is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to Bolt

I can't freaking download to add it to the package >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileFront
Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

Last edited by Bolt; 04-14-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: gtfo. I didn't bypass.

Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 AM   #6
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Bolt = http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/432797/Sh...y_Album.ccgame

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Charge is offline   Reply With Quote