Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

ChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to behold
Default Internet Explorer 6 takes on the Acid 3 test, explodes

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

To be expected.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

runtohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to runtohell121

all i can say is... weirdddddddddd

Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
hanzuner669
Zuner

hanzuner669 is on a distinguished road
Cool

wow all i can say is
btw this is wjhat fierfox does to IE

Old 12-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

ChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to behold

i await netrix's response. he is the only one here who loves ie afaik

Old 12-15-2008, 07:05 AM   #6
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndUnknown View Post
i await netrix's response. he is the only one here who loves ie afaik
I don't think that he still uses IE6. And I know there are more than him, I remember seeing their comments in the "What Browser do you use" thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

is that ME or 2000?

Old 12-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #8
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

That's XP with the Windows Classic theme, by the looks of it. None of the classic OSes had the XP flag, and the system tray arrow expander also belongs to XP.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:52 AM   #9
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Haha Windows Classic, never saw it used with XP like everrrr completely forgot.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:07 AM   #10
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

all the desktops at my school use windows classic, because the better gui is a waste of resources.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #11
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

No its not, cuz its BETTER =]

Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #12
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
No its not, cuz its BETTER =]
duh, but schools are lamez!11!1!!!1!!!!!!!!1!11!111!!

Old 12-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Topic. Back to it.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #14
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Chrome gets 83 FF gets 77

Old 12-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #15
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

you only get 83 in chrome? I just got 100(linktest failed tho)

Old 12-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #16
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

73 this time linktest failed. i have changed a lot of settings though

Old 12-15-2008, 01:47 PM   #17
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
73 this time linktest failed. i have changed a lot of settings though
what settings could you change to mess up that much?

what vers are you using?

type about:version in the statusbar

SRWare Iron 1.0.155.0 (Developer Build 6886)
WebKit 528.7
V8 0.4.6
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/528.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Iron/1.0.155.0 Safari/528.7

Old 12-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #18
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Google Chrome 1.0.154.36 (Official Build 6676)
WebKit 525.19
V8 0.3.9.3
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.36 Safari/525.19

Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

dl srware iron here. it is more up to date, doesn't have some extra google crap

it also has adblock

copy the contents of that into the adblock.ini file in your srware iron folder under program files.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #20
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Wont get rid of my settings?

Closed Thread