Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Bellic has a spectacular aura aboutBellic has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Woah! Pass not expiring!!!

Ok, not even sure if this should be in the help section, but I didn't see anywhere else to put it.

I bought a one month subscribtion for a zune pass and I think it should hve already expired. It hasn't. Is there any way to see the expiration date for the zune pass??? thx for your help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
Locke
Not to be trifled with
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

My suggestion? Be happy. : p There is a way to see when it expires, but I don't have a Zune Pass so I can't check it.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Giston141
Zewbie

Giston141 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Giston141

I think your stupid for asking about it; caring about it; and even thinking about it...if its not expiring that should be a good thing

Old 11-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Pyho
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Pyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud ofPyho has much to be proud of

Wow... That was harsh, I recommend not calling someone stupid for asking a question. I also recommend not calling someone stupid in your first post.
Oh and to zB

Old 11-16-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Settings-Account-Summary. Should have your pass details as well as MS Points

Old 11-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
My suggestion? Be happy. : p There is a way to see when it expires, but I don't have a Zune Pass so I can't check it.
I'm happy, I'm just wondering why it's not expiring. still hasn't expired

Old 11-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

maybe you have it set to recur?

Old 11-17-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
Giston141
Zewbie

Giston141 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Giston141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeyourheadoff View Post
Wow... That was harsh, I recommend not calling someone stupid for asking a question. I also recommend not calling someone stupid in your first post.
Oh and to zB
Your Right im Sorry, to you and Him

Old 11-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #9
Scrapz616
Super Zuner

Scrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really nice

Are you sure you didn't subscribe to it? It probably didn't expire because they just charged you for another month.

Old 11-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapz616 View Post
Are you sure you didn't subscribe to it? It probably didn't expire because they just charged you for another month.
if I did make it so they would keep charging, how would I turn this off? Still hasn't expired (yeah, still).

Old 11-23-2008, 04:41 AM   #11
Scrapz616
Super Zuner

Scrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really nice

Go to Zune.net>My Account>Zune Pass and there's three opitons, choose Cancel subscription, and then press next, and follow the directions they give after that and it should cancel your subscription.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:13 AM   #12
jacobmervine

jacobmervine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jacobmervine Send a message via MSN to jacobmervine Send a message via Yahoo to jacobmervine

I'm wondering just this to come to find out they did charge me another month, but the thing is i tried to get it off my card so i could cancel. since they charged me until dec i might as well use it, because it says if you cancel your account your songs and such download will become invalid, I'm just wondering if i cancel my account can i keep my songs til dec? or will they automatically become invalid? thanks

Old 11-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #13
Scrapz616
Super Zuner

Well, I've never cancelled my own subscription before, but my guess would be that the songs will become invalid if you cancel now, might as well keep the zune pass and cancel the day before they charge you again.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
Dysalot
Zewbie

Dysalot is on a distinguished road

99% sure that they only stop working in December even if you cancel now. They already charged you for the service until December, so they cannot cut it off now.

The 1% is that I haven't explicitly tried it with Zune. But I have done it for other services on the web.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:52 AM   #15
jacobmervine

jacobmervine is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jacobmervine Send a message via MSN to jacobmervine Send a message via Yahoo to jacobmervine

thats my thinking of it dysalot all my other subscription services do just that, but under the cancel thingy it says that if you do all your songs will become invalid, ehh i think ill just wait until my month is up, (i forgot about it last time which is what they want!) if any one has an experience with this please post the info here thanks

Old 11-24-2008, 07:56 AM   #16
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapz616 View Post

Old 11-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #17
Machiventa
Experienced Zuner

Machiventa is on a distinguished road

The Zune Pass automatically renews what you subscribed to originally. If you did 1 month it will renew 1 month. You have to cancel otherwise it will just keep renewing. And yes you can listen to your songs until the Pass is expired.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #18
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiventa View Post
The Zune Pass automatically renews what you subscribed to originally. If you did 1 month it will renew 1 month. You have to cancel otherwise it will just keep renewing. And yes you can listen to your songs until the Pass is expired.
Oh, thanks. I don't mind it charging more, but I was wondering why it wouldn't expire.

Closed Thread