Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
wiplash
Zewbie

wiplash is on a distinguished road
Default Marketplace and pass out of the US?

i live in the UK, got my zune off eBay
i was just wondering wether you can use the pass or the marketplace over here as you can only buy zunes in the US it might be the same for the songs?

also how do i know if i have a pass free trial still availiable to use, ive never used it but the person before me MIGHT have

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-02-2008, 07:51 AM   #2
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Right now international marketplace sales are limited to only people in the US, however I am sure it's something the Zune Team is working on. You should still be able to use podcasts like normal and sync your collection though.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
wiplash
Zewbie

wiplash is on a distinguished road

yeah using the software and updates are fine i just wasn't sure about the zune marketplace
thanks

Old 10-02-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
Gregory
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Gregory is a glorious beacon of lightGregory is a glorious beacon of lightGregory is a glorious beacon of light

Check out my site if you want the Zune Pass.

Closed Thread