Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Download XNA Applications > Zune 3.x

Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 AM   #1
brenttiscool15

brenttiscool15 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to brenttiscool15 Send a message via MSN to brenttiscool15 Send a message via Yahoo to brenttiscool15
Default List of applications working w/ the latest Zune software

Much like my Games Package, I'll post here the applications that I have managed to convert from XNA 3.0 CTP to XNA 3.0 Final combined with links to threads of games that already work with XNA 3.0 Final. All credit for these applications goes to the creators. I am just simply posting these for the convenience of the users.

Again, I strongly stress that I do not take any credit for these applications whatsoever.

I'm also posting the links for applications that have already been converted by their creators.

It would be great if you could reply below and tell me if they work.

If you don't know how to put applications on your Zune, then please go here and follow the tutorial steps.

What's New:
(09/08/09) Animated GIF Viewer app added.
(09/08/09) zenReader app added.

Asian Supported Zune Player
Description: A Zune player with Asian text.
Download

Animated GIF Viewer
Description: A simple program to view animated GIFs on your Zune. Nothing big, nothing small.
Download

Battery Low
Version: 2.0
Description: If you have a problem with people asking to use your Zune to much, this is for you. It shows a picture that looks just like the low battery picture the Zune displays when it is out of battery.
Download

Calculator
Description: A calculator for the Zune. Has most of the basic calculator functions.
Download

Calendar
Description: A calendar for the Zune. Has the whole year. You can highlight different dates with different colors and it saves it.
Download

Flash Light
Description: A flash light for the zune. All pixels have been turned white. For best use, you must turn your brightness all the way up. Now has an on and off switch.
Download

Index Cards
Description: This app allows you to put multiple index cards on to your zune. The instructions for it can be found in the thread for it. However, you must download it from here.
Download

Input Debugger
Description: A very simple app that allows you to make sure that all of the buttons on your Zune work properly.
Download

Dice Roller
Description: A dice roller on your Zune. You can select how many dice you roll and how many sides each idividual die has. You then choose to roll and see what you get.
Download

Metronome
Description: A metronome for the Zune. You set a speed and it provides a rhythm or beat at that speed. You can change the speeds to whatever you want.
Download

Metronome Drum Machine
Description: This program is a 4 channel drum machine that has crawled atop DiNoGames' nifty and succinct code for his Metronome program. It has up to 64 measures and 67 sounds.
Download

Musician
Version: 0.2
Description: You create different beats and different sounds with the multiple instruments that you can use on this application.
Download

MVP
Description: A simple visualizer for your Zune. When in viewing your song, press play/pause to pause/play the song, and up and down to control the volume.
Download

PaintZ
Description: This app allows you to draw with different colors and different pens. You can erase you work and change the pen size that you are using.
Download

Shuffle by Album
Description: The title tells all. You can shuffle through your music by album instead of by song.
Download

Sleep Timer
Description: The sleep timer allows you to set a certain time and once that time is up the Zune will shut off. You can choose what music you want to listen to.
Download

Stop Watch
Version: 0.9
Description: A stop watch for the zune. While using it, you can change the color of the background, you can change the songs that you listen to, and you can also adjust the volume of what you are listening to.
Download

Strobe Light
Description: This app flashes back from black and white at very fast speeds. Works best in the dark.
Download

Text Book Reader
Version: 2.61
Description: You can put your favorite books on the Zune. Instructions for how to put the different books on your Zune can be found in the thread.
Download

YamaPad
Version: 1.0.1.1
Description: An app that resembles the Wordpad on the computer. You use a scroller to choose the letters that you want to use. You can also switch caps lock and insert from on to off.
Download

Z.A.V.
Version: 1.2
Description: A visualizer for the Zune. You can make your own colors and patterns. Instructions for how to do that can be found on the thread.
Download

zDanceFloor
Version: 0.1
Description: A colorful dance floor that strobes all over the place. Has 12 different squares that rotate between colors.
Download

zenReader
Version: 1.0
Description: A book reader for your Zune.
Download

zFirePlace
Description: A little fireplace for the Zune. Keep in mind that it is still in 0.1 version.
Download

zGuitarTuner
Description: You use this app to tune your guitar strings. This works with both electric and acoustic guitars.
Download

ZIM
Description: An instant messenger for the Zune. Can chat between Zunes. Has built in smiley faces.
Download

zNightSky
Description: Umm...A twinkly starry night on your Zune! It also now says zNightSky on your Zune instead of ZuneGame1.
Download

zPenguin
Description: A blinking penguin stares at you while standing on a moving iceberg.
Download

zScreamer
Description: You are supposed to stare at a black dot for 20 seconds and then you win. LOL
Download

ZUI
Description: A contact program allowing you to put contacts onto your Zune. Has an built in app that allows you to add pictures and contact info on your computer rather than having to do it on your Zune.
Download

Zune Bible
Version: 1.2
Description: A King James Version Bible for the Zune. Has multiple sections for old testament, new testament, and chapter selection. It does take rather long for this app to deploy.
Download

Zune Clock
Description: A clock for the Zune. Also provides day and date. Even though Zune already has a clock, some people might prefer this.
Download

Zune Messenger
Version: 0.2
Description: A messenger for the Zune. It's not quite complete yet, but it has sections that are ready to be developed such as music, smilies, and many other things.
Download

Zunepad
Description: A notepad for the Zune. Can type words and other things. Further instruction can be found on the thread.
Download

ZuneTools
Version: 1.0
Description: This application combines two different applications. You can use this app to use a Phonebook or you can use it to run a Metadata Reader.
Download

Last edited by brenttiscool15; 09-08-2009 at 05:00 AM.

brenttiscool15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
catnat109

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenttiscool15 View Post
Much like my Games Package, I'll post here the applications that I have managed to convert from XNA 3.0 CTP to XNA 3.0 BETA. All credit for these applications goes to the creators. I am just simply posting these for the convenience of the users.

Again, I strongly stress that I do not take any credit for these applications whatsoever.

It would be great if you could reply below and tell me if they work.
Remember to not post the applications you have managed to change, send a pm to the creator and ask them if you can or tell them the changes they need to make!

Old 09-20-2008, 01:22 AM   #3
brenttiscool15

Send a message via AIM to brenttiscool15 Send a message via MSN to brenttiscool15 Send a message via Yahoo to brenttiscool15

I'm gonna go with my gut feeling and assume that most creators won't have an objection like the other guy did. And if they do, I will simply remove their application.

Last edited by brenttiscool15; 01-19-2009 at 03:51 AM.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
kanyefalloutboy
Experienced Zuner

kanyefalloutboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kanyefalloutboy

Thanks I was hoping notepad and messenger were available.

Last edited by kanyefalloutboy; 09-20-2008 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Major Typo

kanyefalloutboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #5
brenttiscool15

Quote:
Thanks I was hoping notepad and messenger were available.
No problem. I started working on those applications late last night. That is why only 4 are available. I work on more today.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
ShotgunSnipist
Experienced Member

ShotgunSnipist has a spectacular aura aboutShotgunSnipist has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ShotgunSnipist

Sunday afternoon I'll be releasing a new version of my stop watch. Just to let you know.

ShotgunSnipist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #7
brenttiscool15

Quote:
Sunday afternoon I'll be releasing a new version of my stop watch. Just to let you know.
Ok. I will post the game on here with the link directing to your thread.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #8
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

I just stickied this thread (in place of the alarm clock thread - while I think it's nevertheless important, it doesn't really need to be stickied).

itsnotabigtruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 PM   #9
PIE

PIE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PIE Send a message via Skype™ to PIE

thnx again i love zim

PIE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
Epoc
Experienced Zuner

Epoc is on a distinguished road

if you could get the alarm clock set up, I tried, but can't find the so called node that needs to be checked, or unchecked. or if someone could tell me where this node be lying, that would help too.

Epoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #11
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoc View Post
if you could get the alarm clock set up, I tried, but can't find the so called node that needs to be checked, or unchecked. or if someone could tell me where this node be lying, that would help too.
You need to open the .csproj file in Notepad and follow the instructions from that point forward. Make sure you close C# first.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:54 AM   #12
madskier8806
Squirt

madskier8806 is on a distinguished road

no luck with the sleep timer yet either?? rats im very new at programing XNA and I have had no luck

madskier8806 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 09:57 AM   #13
Epoc
Experienced Zuner

Epoc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
You need to open the .csproj file in Notepad and follow the instructions from that point forward. Make sure you close C# first.
OK, thanks, I had to do it a bit differently, but I got it. thanks for the help.

edit: well, I got it set up fine, but it won't start up on the zune. hmmm... anyone know why?

Last edited by Epoc; 09-22-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Epoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #14
brenttiscool15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoc View Post
OK, thanks, I had to do it a bit differently, but I got it. thanks for the help.

edit: well, I got it set up fine, but it won't start up on the zune. hmmm... anyone know why?
A lot of games and apps don't start up when you convert them. My 3.0 Firmware Game Package list would be so much bigger but I had trouble converting a lot of games.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:33 PM   #15
madskier8806
Squirt

madskier8806 is on a distinguished road

3.0 compatible version of LedZepp sleep timer is available on page 5 of the Sleep Timer post
http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/app...tml#post296082

madskier8806 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #16
ConnerWoods

ConnerWoods is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ConnerWoods Send a message via Skype™ to ConnerWoods

sweet a sleep timer

ConnerWoods is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #17
sharkfinblues
Zuner

sharkfinblues is on a distinguished road

cmon guys anyone at work on a 3.0-compatible version of any form of alarm clock? i have the circadian rhythm of a drunk infant and NEED me my alarm clock back

sharkfinblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #18
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkfinblues View Post
cmon guys anyone at work on a 3.0-compatible version of any form of alarm clock? i have the circadian rhythm of a drunk infant and NEED me my alarm clock back
Isn't that what clock radios are for?

Old 09-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #19
brenttiscool15

Quote:
lol

Old 09-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #20
grasch1469
Zuner

grasch1469 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Yes, but i would like my zune to be the alarm clock. At least this way i can choose what i want to wake up to. Hopefully coming soon, I'll keep my fingures crossed.

grasch1469 is offline   Reply With Quote