Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Psyclone
Zewbie

Psyclone is on a distinguished road
Default Load playlist from command line?

All,

I am attempting to use an IR remote with the Zune software and need to know how to load the Zune software, load a playlist via the command line. The remote works great to start the software, play/pause/skip, etc. However I'd like to make it so I can hit one button to load the software and start playing immediately. This would eliminate any need to interact with the PC which is what I want to do.

I've tried the command line switches documented here: Zune software command-line switches, URIs revealed | zunenuze but I can't seem to get it to load the playlist that I specify, it just goes to my collection. I am passing the name of the playlist file as the parameter but am not sure if that's what's meant by the "Playlist unique identifier". I've tried various combinations of the playlist name with and without the full path, with and without the file extension, etc.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Last edited by Psyclone; 08-03-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: I felt like it

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Closed Thread