Originally Posted by nathanlawliet
1. The speed of the Xbox has been greatly improved since the last update. Some games take more memory than others, but the 360 has 512 MB of shared RAM.
2. When loading the marketplace, that's Live's fault, not the Xbox itself.
3. The disk tray shows how much they rushed the 360. It could have some fixing up done to it.
4. The Xbox 360 doesn't really MAKE a sound. I heard only defective ones did that.
5. Some games are very long, even with good graphics. e.x. The Darkness. 12-14 hours and great graphics. It's not the format or the space or anything, it's everyone who is putting graphics before gameplay.
1. The speed of the 360 is barely constant, sometimes it loads fine, sometimes it doesn't, it takes a bit longer. The N64 had a more constant loading time than the 360
2. Well then someone should fix up the marketplace, I consider live a part of the 360 as much as PSN is part of the PS3
3. The disk try problem starts occurring mostly with older 360's such as the old core system and old premium. But it still manages to happen even with the newer ones which isn't a rush, more of laziness.
4. The Xbox DOES make noise, unless you're blasting your games and movies, then you can't hear it, the fan makes more noise than my 61' rear projection tv. Suggestion, mute your tv and listen to the sounds that your 360 makes on startup, while playing,while reading a disk and while going to the dashboard after playing.
5. I don't refer to loading times of the games, that ******ed all vary, I refer to the time it takes the 360 to read and execute a game.
Don't get me wrong I have and love the 360, I'm just adding things that need improvement