Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #1
Blacklisted
Zewbie

Blacklisted is on a distinguished road
Default Third party software

Hello everyone,

Today it is possible to copy music to my zune player without installing official zune software?

Blacklisted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-06-2017, 05:29 PM   #2
Apocalyptic
Experienced Zuner

Apocalyptic is on a distinguished road

Sadly, no.

Apocalyptic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2017, 09:56 AM   #3
InactiveCar
Squirt

InactiveCar is on a distinguished road

Yes it is completely possible now, zmtp has been cracked and now you can transfer music to your zune with gmtp for sure. The biggest issue I have with it though is that at least for the zunehd it has some strange way of storing artist metadata in the music. I've been trying to poke around with it to get it to actually read the artists correctly but I have had no luck. You are going to need to get the zmtp key though it's floating around somewhere.

Hope that helps.

InactiveCar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 08:33 AM   #4
gingin2606
Zewbie

gingin2606 is on a distinguished road

i dont no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gingin2606 is offline   Reply With Quote