Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > Entertainment

Entertainment Music, Television, Movies and anything relating to the media and entertainment!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all
Smile Lupe Fiasco's "Laser's" Review

The album by Lupe Fiacso, "Lasers," came out today, which I have been very excited to get for a WHILE (see signature and name). The album is Hip-Hop, but be patient. He's no Lil' Wayne or Lil' JOn (lot of "Lil's"), he has an actual MUSICAL sound.
Listening to it now, here are my evaluations of the songs.

Here we go.

It sounds terrible.

I rate the album a 2.3/10.

Lupe's ****tiest rapping so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Elektrolik
YOLO LOLO (wtf?)
Retired Admin
Super ZunerĀ²

Elektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Elektrolik Send a message via Skype™ to Elektrolik

Lasers came out over a year ago..

Old 06-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #3
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

It was kind of a then-and-now sorta deal with this

Old 06-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
Elektrolik
YOLO LOLO (wtf?)
Retired Admin
Super ZunerĀ²

Elektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Elektrolik Send a message via Skype™ to Elektrolik

Ahhhhh okay.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #5
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

hah, if i were you, i too would be confused.

Closed Thread