Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Development Discussions

Development Discussions All developers who are coding games may stop by here for any help, suggestions, and everything development related.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
rhinox202
Squirt

rhinox202 is on a distinguished road
Default OpenZDK Update?

It was mentioned in a post by Netrix in February of last year that a new version of OpenZDK was coming. Does anyone have any news or has everyone moved on to the new stuff? I'm quite happy with the way things are but I was just curious. Thanks.

Bob

rhinox202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
Vettexl
Vociferously Different
Retired Admin
Premium Member
Zune Lord

Vettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via Skype™ to Vettexl

A quick look at the website does not reveal any new updates since 2010-11-25.

Of course, there's the definite chance the website may not be updated but news may be available from other sources, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vettexl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #3
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Hmm, you know we probably should just release what we have.

Nanaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
Hmm, you know we probably should just release what we have.
Yes.

This would be good.

Goodnight.

ZuFi is offline   Reply With Quote