Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
berdon

berdon has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to berdon
Default Accessory Descriptions

My intent is to keep this thread up-to-date with full descriptions of all the accessories I've purchased and any and all posted in this thread in a well organized (alphabetized) manner. I will try to keep the main post edited as much as time permits with new content provided by posts in this thread and posts that I find elsewhere.

[size=large]D:[/size]
  • DLO Jam Jacket:
    Description: The Jam Jacket is a clear, elastic and floppy piece of plastic which acts as a sleeve around the Zune. It's very easy to put on, fits incredibly well, and provides access to the audio jack, bottom connector, and hold switch. The Jam Jacket covers most of the Zune; however, it does not cover the screen or the center control pad.
    Cost: $19.99 (Best Buy)
    Pros: Fits incredibly well and provides moderate protection.
    Cons: Doesn't provide protection to the screen.

[size=large]I:[/size]
  • init Screen Protector:
    Description: This pack of screen protectors comes with twelve 7.5cm X 11.4cm self-adhesive sheets of plastic, a fine-threaded piece of cloth, and a little piece of card board for application. Each sheet is easily enough for two Zune screens, providing a total of 24 screen protectors in the single package. The sheets of plastic work fairly well; however, it's incredibly difficult to get the screen cleaned well enough for there not to be specks of dirt that cause air bubbles during the application of the plastic.
    Cost: $14.99 (Best Buy)
    Pros: Provides 24 screen protectors, provides moderate protection from scratches to the screen.
    Cons: Sort of a pain to put on.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #2
lpxxfaintxx
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

lpxxfaintxx is a name known to alllpxxfaintxx is a name known to alllpxxfaintxx is a name known to alllpxxfaintxx is a name known to all
Default RE: Accessory Descriptions

Awesome, I can't wait until you post more! I appreciate it.

Old 11-25-2006, 09:51 PM   #3
berdon

berdon has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to berdon

Well, I won't be able to buy everything. But if anyone has boughten anything and wants to post (in a similar fashion) about it, I'll copy it and throw it in the main post.

Old 11-26-2006, 01:52 AM   #4
Groux
Experienced Zuner

Groux has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Groux Send a message via Yahoo to Groux

Maybe include links to the items in their descriptions? Good idea by the way!

Closed Thread