Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
ImmuniZune
Squirt

ImmuniZune is on a distinguished road
Default (Review & Problem)Speck ToughSkin Case 4/8gb

So..this is my first post, sorry if I sound like a HUGE moron. I bought the Speck ToughSkin case for my 8Gb Zune because I am a bit prone to dropping things . I'm pretty hard on mp3 players, and so far this case has protected my Zune very well. I like the thick corners for extra protection and its design allows for improved grip. I am very impressed with this case. And all the ports and such are still very acessible with the case on.

I give it a 9/10.

Now, the few people who read this are like "Why not give it a 10/10 you moron?" Well..it had one problem.

The first problem is that it is hard to use the to Zune Pad now. I was curious if anyone had found a fix for that? I was thinking about putting a credit card or something like that in the back of the case. Maybe just cutting out the part covering the Zune Pad would do the job, but that would harm my case . Well, if anyone has figured out the solution please tell me .

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

runtohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to runtohell121

hmm.. it's an alright review, but i'll give this review a 7/10 o.O no pictures!

Closed Thread