Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Sinnerman
Zewbie

Sinnerman is on a distinguished road
Default 1st Gen Zune Accessories

Hey there. This should be an easy question, but I haven't been able to find an answer. We have a few of the 30GB 1st gen Zunes. Are they compatible with the accessories for the new Zunes, or do I need to dig up some old stuff?

Specifically, I want to get my daughter a speaker dock for her 1st gen Zune for a (late) Christmas present. Maybe an extra power charger as well. What can I still get that's compatible?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
ProOne

ProOne will become famous soon enough

The accessories should be compatible regardless of which Zune you have. I believe the only difference in the Zunes is the storage capacity.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
newstart

newstart is on a distinguished road

get the zune av dock and buy a $10 set of speakers for the zune dock.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I've got the Altec Lansing inMotion iM414 and it works great with my 30. It's about $100, which is one of if not the cheapest Zune dock available. As for AC/car adapaters, anything you can find will work, they all work with everything. Same should go for the docks too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #5
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

the only accessory that i have found that was only compatible with the first gen zunes are the wired remotes that came with the zune travel pack

Closed Thread