Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #21
hdtv00
Jr. Zuner

hdtv00 is on a distinguished road

They brought it back, it comes and goes.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-18-2008, 07:18 AM   #22
PookiePrancer
Squirt

PookiePrancer is on a distinguished road

Nice find!

Old 04-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
Dougiebaby

Dougiebaby is on a distinguished road
Default It works perfectly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
The dock might not work with the 80, it's V1.
Hey Everyone,

I purchased this for my Zune 8 and a buddy of mine purchased it for his Zune 80 -- it works perfectly with the current lineup of zunes and (of course) the Zune 30.

The only thing that may deter a Zune 80 owner is the fact that it only has composite and not component video out. You can still output to your tv, etc. but not in high def.

But this is one heck of an incredible deal -- the docking station and remote worked flawlessly with my Zune 8.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:43 AM   #24
hdtv00
Jr. Zuner

Weak moved to someone else's post when I was the FIRST one to ever post this deal hehe. I'm hurt.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #25
Darth Camel
Zune Freak

Darth Camel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtv00 View Post
Weak moved to someone else's post when I was the FIRST one to ever post this deal hehe. I'm hurt.
It's not about credit. It's about helping our fellow Zuners save some cash which they can then roll around with on the ground.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #26
Scrapz616
Super Zuner

Scrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really niceScrapz616 is just really nice

Nice deal, I'm gonna order one soon

Old 04-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #27
hdtv00
Jr. Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Camel View Post
It's not about credit. It's about helping our fellow Zuners save some cash which they can then roll around with on the ground.
Yeah I know its not about credit....I was JOKING. That's the whole reason I posted it over 5 months ago. So other's who zune could get hooked up. This deal is crazy when most other places sell it and the other pack for $99.

I don't roll around on the ground , I put all mine in my bed THEN roll around in it.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
Darth Camel
Zune Freak

Darth Camel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtv00 View Post
Yeah I know its not about credit....I was JOKING. That's the whole reason I posted it over 5 months ago. So other's who zune could get hooked up. This deal is crazy when most other places sell it and the other pack for $99.

I don't roll around on the ground , I put all mine in my bed THEN roll around in it.
I was joking too. I don't actually roll around in money. I do sleep with my money though. Call it a preventative treatment should I ever get AIDS. On topic, yeah, this is a great deal. I took advantage of it awhile ago and I love the dock. I had to remove the shiny faceplate to get it to work with my Zune 80, but, other than that, it's perfect and I have it hooked up to my stereo.

Closed Thread