Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion

General/Life Discussion Just talk about anything.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #1661
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

And actually, Liz has posted more photos of herself than I have. It was just busier around here when she did it.

Justananomaly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #1662
timmahcheese

timmahcheese will become famous soon enough

Ehh, since I never do this, I figured I'd upload one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

timmahcheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #1663
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

fishy crackers oh yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ZuFi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2011, 01:47 AM   #1664
Anthony
Experienced Zuner

Anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Anthony Send a message via Skype™ to Anthony

Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #1665
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Fishy crackers!

Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #1666
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Old 12-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #1667
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Zombii Matt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #1668
Elektrolik
YOLO LOLO (wtf?)
Retired Admin
Super Zuner²

Elektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Elektrolik Send a message via Skype™ to Elektrolik

Moi

Elektrolik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #1669
Elektrolik
YOLO LOLO (wtf?)
Retired Admin
Super Zuner²

Elektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant futureElektrolik has a brilliant future

New Year's Eve

Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #1670
Anthony
Experienced Zuner

Anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Anthony Send a message via Skype™ to Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektrolik View Post
New Year's Eve

Nice necklace.

Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #1671
Elektrolik
YOLO LOLO (wtf?)
Retired Admin
Super Zuner²

lol thanks..

This one's from tonight.

Old 02-13-2014, 11:23 AM   #1672
daniel18
Zewbie

daniel18 is on a distinguished road

I have always been curious about what people look like on here. I don't have a photo on my computer that I can upload, but I will try and get one that I can upload. I was surprised to find that most of us are guys, as well as so young. I thought that most of us would at least be in our early 20's, but it seems as though most of you are young teenagers. Thanks for sharing everyone! It was cool to put a face with some of your posts and responses. I always wonder what people look like and how that matches the way they act and talk on the internet.

daniel18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #1673
ingiare66
Zewbie

ingiare66 is on a distinguished road

I'm here

in túi giấy - in vỏ hộp

-

ingiare66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 02:27 AM   #1674
360dopes
Zewbie

360dopes is on a distinguished road
Default Post a picture of yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBrA9891 View Post
i dont think the thread should be closed...

we're not making anybody post their picture :p

and anybody who does post their picture should realize that anything that goes onto the internet could be used by other people for something other than their original purpose...
Thats true anyway

i will post mine later...

360dopes is offline   Reply With Quote