Xbox All things Xbox here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #21
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I'll give you 60 bucks for it
lol, maybe for $160.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #23
Stormy
Experienced Zuner

Stormy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I'll give you 60 bucks for it
You can trade it in for $90! Good try though, lol.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:41 AM   #24
yensed
Anti-Fanboy
Retired Staff
Super Zuner

yensed is a jewel in the roughyensed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to yensed

XBL is crap and it shouldn't cost a cent. Its like the Wild West of the worst people of all ages from around the world all trying to top each-other at being a douchebag. If I'm paying money to be part of a community - I expect it to be somewhat policed and maintained. I'm tired of joining a game(any game) and having to hear all this racist crap or other random sh!t just because douche-bags like to hear themselves talk. If I join a different game, I'll probably end up with a worse group. I have a good friends list but I don't know when the last time was I even added someone to it.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:14 AM   #25
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

So basically the main reason why I don't own a 360 just got even worse and now I really don't want to own a 360, awesome.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #26
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Bellic has a spectacular aura aboutBellic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilpickle1 View Post
So, Alex, you're mad because they are charging more for more stuff? Hulu Plus, Zune Pass streaming, Xbox on WP7..
The new things should be an optional thing. Like PlayStation Plus is optional. it should be Silver for free, Gold for $50/year, and Platinum (the new stuff plus Gold) for $60/year.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #27
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguywholoveszunehd View Post
The new things should be an optional thing. Like PlayStation Plus is optional. it should be Silver for free, Gold for $50/year, and Platinum (the new stuff plus Gold) for $60/year.
They shouldn't even charge you to play online in the first place.

Old 09-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #28
Legend
Zune Freak

Legend is a jewel in the roughLegend is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Legend Send a message via Yahoo to Legend Send a message via Skype™ to Legend

you arent just paying to play online, there is and will be, espn, hulu, zune(for free), a wide selection of XBLA tiles. but i think there should be a separate charge. but i will take that xbox off your hands alex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I don’t know whether I’m alive and dreaming or dead and remembering. How can you tell what’s a dream and what’s real if you can’t even tell when you’re awake or when you’re asleep?" - Johnny Got His Gun

Old 09-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #29
yensed
Anti-Fanboy
Retired Staff
Super Zuner

yensed is a jewel in the roughyensed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to yensed

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3gend View Post
you arent just paying to play online, there is and will be, espn, hulu, zune(for free), a wide selection of XBLA tiles. but i think there should be a separate charge. but i will take that xbox off your hands alex.
If you don't want any of the crap(I don't) you will in fact be paying to play online. As I have been forced to for 4 years before any of that stuff.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:30 AM   #30
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Bellic has a spectacular aura aboutBellic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
They shouldn't even charge you to play online in the first place.
Which is one of the many reasons I love my PS3.

But that's off topic. I don't understand why they charge on 360 if they are going to charge on Games for Windows Live games. Whatever, it's MS, and they can do whatever theflip they want, because they can afford it.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:18 AM   #31
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Its only 10. If it was 20 that's more justifiable.

It is probably just to cover the expansion of services, and that makes sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #32
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
Its only 10. If it was 20 that's more justifiable.

It is probably just to cover the expansion of services, and that makes sense.
Maybe to you, but I didn't want to pay $50/year when it was only for online services. Microsoft gets millions of dollars every year because of XBL subscriptions. There is no way they put millions of dollars back into XBL, especially since everything is crappy P2P. They are milking the consumer, and the consumer is letting them do it. I say it is about time they gave Xbox users something worth paying for, but $60/year? That's nowhere near worth it.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #33
Dark Phoenix
Banned
Senior Zuner

Dark Phoenix will become famous soon enough

For me 20 dollars a year for online play
60 for zune huhlu espn, and market place thats it

Old 10-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #34
digitalBEAST
Zewbie

digitalBEAST is on a distinguished road

I have to say that $60 is not worth it, this increase has me upset for a couple of reasons . First off I am stationed overseas, so pretty much most of this extra content like LastFM and Zune marketplace as well as certain other marketplace content ( and I know Hulu won't work either because I'm outside the US) will not work since the region of my console is back in the states. Another thing is I mainly play online games, I could care less about Facebook and Twitter. I use LIVE as another way to get in touch with my brothers back home too. I would like to be able to just us LIVE for strictly online gaming, thats all I want. This seriously has me rethinking my console decision.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #35
R3dempt1on
Zuner

R3dempt1on is on a distinguished road

I guess the best things in life aren't free... but I'm sure as hell its worth it. Just gonna have to buy that Gold year before the day the price rises.

Closed Thread