Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default What's wrong with your WP7 phone?

Following on from our recent post about Nokia's smartphonebetatest.com advertising ploy, which i think is frankly fantastic, I thought we could look back at the other Windows Phone devices and see how the users want their devices updated.

The advertisements point to the recently released Lumia 900, and the first truly epic smartphone, as put by Nokia, noting all other smartphones as "beta" devices, and all the users "beta testers." What I love is that although this is solely for Nokia Windows Phone devices, Microsoft and Nokia haven given the go ahead even though it puts all the other devices in that shady "beta" category pushing ahead the 900. It's a weird and degrading advertisement for all other WP7 devices, but I think the idea does them justice.

What I want to know is, now that the "perfect" Windows Phone 7 device is here, what do you think is wrong with yours? Lets make it realistic problems, not stupid, "where is my 320gig version?" I mean the little things you wish was fixed before release. For my Lumia 800, it's simply that there is no front facing camera, as I love the device, but no Skype app usage really hinders it. So what is it on your device?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Charge; 04-07-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
alpha8768
Experienced Zuner

alpha8768 is on a distinguished road

Samsung Focus:

the Adreno 200 GPU is pretty weak for modern games and utilities The phone came out in late 2010 and the GPU is from 2008 Snapdragon QSD 8250 :|

Plus, 23 FPS HD video capture sucks too when recording action scenes...

I don't complain about no rear-facing camera tough. I just don't need it

Old 04-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #3
Lycos
Zewbie

Lycos is on a distinguished road
Default Samsung Omnia 7

I'm pretty happy with my Omnia 7; altough a few things bother me:
  • When the phone accidentally hits the ground, the battery cover goes off and the battery falls out.
  • Taking 720p videos sadly is useless, because it is lacking fps.
  • I often touch the search button accidentally

Old 04-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
TwistedJC
Zewbie

TwistedJC is on a distinguished road

Can't say there's anything anything truly wrong with my old phone other than it was just a regular phone. My HD took care of my music needs until now. The 900 (got mine Friday) is kick ass and loving it!

Last edited by TwistedJC; 04-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Closed Thread