Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold
Default Lumia 900 and Titan II dates and pricing confirmed

We've been waiting to get our hands on the Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II ever since they that big splash at CES in January, and after much hoping and speculation we have official word on when we can pick them up, and for how much.

The rumor mill actually served us fairly well this go around, with the Titan II going for $200, and the Lumia 900 going for a mere $100, both with two year contract. It seemed hard to believe Nokia would deviate so far from the standard $200 phones of the Lumia 900's capability usually go for, especially when you consider how they tout their superior material quality left and right, but Nokia's in this to win it; they're betting everything they have on Windows Phone and are determined to make their brand the one people talk about. Well, Nokia, you've certainly achieved that.

Both phones will be available from AT&T this Easter, April 8, which is obviously a far better present than a chocolate bunny. The Lumia 900 will be available in its standard matte black and cyan then, but the glossy white version will entail a small wait, coming out April 22.

[Windows Team Blog]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
TwistedJC
Zewbie

TwistedJC is on a distinguished road
Default Time to upgrade to a Windows Phone

Looks like I'll be giving myself an Easter Gift this weeked. My Zune HD will be shifting duties to camping and work out use only.

Closed Thread