Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > Flame Board

Flame Board Hate someone? Hate the ipod? Hate me? Flame all you want here. Also the spam section, although don't spam to the point of invoking our wrath.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #41
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilpickle1 View Post
This statement just proves you're ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_Joe#Homeownership

12 000 per year < 18 000 per year

Even considering taxes it's less.
"that's more than most people pay for a house." Means total, not yearly. He might have meant it yearly, but he's an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
oh Dil, you never fail to amuse me.
One day you'll learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
Maybe his parents are trying to scare the crap out of him financial wise, so he'll never drive
You talking to me? LOL. I've been driving for two years and I pay for my own insurance, dip****.

Dilpickle1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-09-2012, 06:34 AM   #42
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
One day you'll learn...
Learn what? That you're a f*cking idiot? I already learned that Dil, a while ago actually. He doesn't pay more for car insurance than people do for a house. You're an idiot if you think so. And I love how when I say it, you just spew more sh*t but when Nurta says it, it is possible the guy was mistaken. Classic Dil.

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #43
Nanaki
Holy Zuner
Development Front
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Nanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant futureNanaki has a brilliant future

Quote:
"that's more than most people pay for a house." Means total, not yearly. He might have meant it yearly, but he's an idiot.
I think it's quite clear that's what he meant and that you misinterpreted it and reacted rudely. He may be an idiot, I don't really know, but I don't think that's relevant here.

Nanaki is offline   Reply With Quote