Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Download XNA Applications > Zune 3.x

Old 09-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #41
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnat109 View Post
NO DOUBLE POSTING!

Or you can just use the report button.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Locke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #42
gmrpnk21
Squirt

gmrpnk21 is on a distinguished road

What exactly is double posting? Making 2 different posts back to back, or making a duplicate of the same post?

gmrpnk21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #43
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmrpnk21 View Post
What exactly is double posting? Making 2 different posts back to back, or making a duplicate of the same post?
Here it generally means 2 consecutive posts in a short timeframe. Like what you did a few minutes ago. If you have another thought right after posting, just use the edit button.

itsnotabigtruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #44
gmrpnk21
Squirt

ok. I apologize for breaking the rules. I didn't see that there is a way to simply edit my posts until just a moment ago. But sending me a warning seemed a little much, ya know? Simply telling me would have been more than enough really . Then again, I suppose it's the same thing... I'm used to zunescene, not zuneboards yet. Sorry again...

Last edited by gmrpnk21; 09-24-2008 at 06:47 PM. Reason: additional info

Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #45
brenttiscool15

brenttiscool15 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to brenttiscool15 Send a message via MSN to brenttiscool15 Send a message via Yahoo to brenttiscool15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoc View Post
easy there Catnat... no need to flip out on those under you...

also... why did brettiscool convert the clock? who will honestly spend several seconds to glance at the clock, get into the app, and glance at it again just to see a custom background. I'm not offending your work brett, just saying it doesn't make much sense...
I converted the clock before I even realized there was one on the Zune. I just decided to leave it up there.

brenttiscool15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2008, 02:11 AM   #46
gmrpnk21
Squirt

This is why I asked about the restart. I wanted to be able to open a clock program that had my playlists as well when I lifted weights...

Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 AM   #47
wisedude
Zewbie

wisedude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wisedude Send a message via Yahoo to wisedude Send a message via Skype™ to wisedude
Default ok um sorry

im new to all this and i was just wondering where do u put the app or game files once they have downloaded

wisedude is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #48
brenttiscool15

Send a message via AIM to brenttiscool15 Send a message via MSN to brenttiscool15 Send a message via Yahoo to brenttiscool15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisedude View Post
im new to all this and i was just wondering where do u put the app or game files once they have downloaded
You don't have to put them anywhere. Just open up the file and open up the game. Then right click the Zune part in the solution and click Deploy. Or you can go to the top where it says project and I think deploy is there to.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #49
noobpwner
Zewbie

noobpwner is an unknown quantity at this point

hello-im new to this- once i dl the app to my computer, how do i get it onto zune? like it shows up in photo player....and thers no game/ app in file

Last edited by noobpwner; 09-25-2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: more to add

noobpwner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2008, 05:13 PM   #50
brenttiscool15

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobpwner View Post
hello-im new to this- once i dl the app to my computer, how do i get it onto zune? like it shows up in photo player....and thers no game/ app in file
No offense but I'm sick and tired of people asking the same question over and over and over. I was in your place at once by not knowing how to do it. Although, instead of posting that question I read through and found the answer. Please do the same. I'm not gonna keep answering the same question over and over again.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:33 AM   #51
powerhouse1992
Zewbie

powerhouse1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to powerhouse1992 Send a message via MSN to powerhouse1992 Send a message via Yahoo to powerhouse1992

hey do you think someone maybe you or anyone can make a malti color strobe light maybe with some neon on somethin like that and maybe that go's with the music but just a malti color stoble light would be cool im jut learning how to program so im not good yet lol if anyone can help me out thankz oh and how do i go about puting raw files or how do i do that i know how to do zip only so far =[ if anyone could tell me

Last edited by powerhouse1992; 09-27-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: adding things

powerhouse1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 05:52 AM   #52
Scarbak123
Zewbie

Scarbak123 is on a distinguished road

i tried downloading a couple of these, but when i try them out, it only shows a light blue screen, and then when i press back, the zune restarts. whats up?

Scarbak123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 06:39 AM   #53
mark4689
Zewbie

mark4689 is on a distinguished road

nice

mark4689 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #54
ZapGam
Zewbie

ZapGam is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZapGam Send a message via Skype™ to ZapGam

WHAT ABOUT THE ADRESS BOOK

ZapGam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #55
ConnerWoods

ConnerWoods is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ConnerWoods Send a message via Skype™ to ConnerWoods

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhouse1992 View Post
hey do you think someone maybe you or anyone can make a malti color strobe light maybe with some neon on somethin like that and maybe that go's with the music but just a malti color stoble light would be cool im jut learning how to program so im not good yet lol if anyone can help me out thankz oh and how do i go about puting raw files or how do i do that i know how to do zip only so far =[ if anyone could tell me
i was thinking the smae thing!

ConnerWoods is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #56
Jvlien
Squirt

Jvlien is on a distinguished road

Many thanks.

Jvlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 07:49 PM   #57
jbb
Zewbie

jbb is on a distinguished road

i would really enjoy the zune alarm clock too

jbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #58
powerhouse1992
Zewbie

powerhouse1992 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to powerhouse1992 Send a message via MSN to powerhouse1992 Send a message via Yahoo to powerhouse1992

ya i know its a goo d idea i need some one to help tho cuz idk how to do alot of things so far

powerhouse1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #59
TXtotheWORLD
Zewbie

TXtotheWORLD is on a distinguished road
Exclamation I really need some help, please!!!!

I own a ZUNE 30, i just updated to 3.0. I am very excited about being able to put games on it. BUT!!!! I don't know where to start in the process. If somebody, anybody has the patients and time, will you please start from the beginning of the process and please walk me through.

TXtotheWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #60
Epoc
Experienced Zuner

Epoc is on a distinguished road

Okay, to all of the noob's who read this: 1) learn to spell. It is no fun playing guess the question. 2) use the search bar in the top. I can't think of how many 'oh I'm a noob, take pity on me' responses I've seen. back months ago there was an entire section on this. or just look around, and stop bugging people with your pointless repitition...

Epoc is offline   Reply With Quote