Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all
Default Well, Never Mind.

Some of you may still be in shock after the article posted two days ago, but you shan't be down anymore. Though the site deemed the death of the Zune, @ZuneSupport begs to differ. In this tweet, @ZuneSupport says that the page was created due to an error. Though no more information is present, we can all be a little bit more comfortable that the Zune HD is still pushing through, surprisingly. So, I ask you, Microsoft. When are you going to quit this game and tell us the cold hard truth? Will it die? Will it live? Are you still waiting for plans to develop? Bah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

I think the fact that the page was even MADE is a sign.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

And this is why the scaremongering is bull**** and really just shouldn't be posted, it's a waste of time. It always ends up getting contradicted. No need to worry about whether it'll live or die, it will or it won't, and people need to accept that, build a bridge, and get over it. Nothing worth worrying over and getting people into a tizzy about.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Just letting everyone know, Locke.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

If you hadn't followed the lead of the numerous tech sites eager to see the end of the Zune, you wouldn't have to post a hasty retraction either. Give news like that a few days to work itself out. :v

Old 10-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

I understand, but I noticed some users still commenting on the old thread, not seeing the posts before that denied the death.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #7
Mario222
Experienced Zuner

Mario222 is on a distinguished road

All I can say is that my heart and my head is spinning over all of this. I am very glad that the ZuneHD is still alive but I have to agree with Zufi, and I wish Microsoft would just tell us whats up. I'm not sure how many more time I can hear that the Zune is dead. :|

Old 10-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
dooglehead
><(((ยบ>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead

Microsoft =

Old 10-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #9
Prodigy

Prodigy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy

As a huge Zune fan i can proudly say that ZUNE WILL NEVER DIE

Old 10-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
xerox13ster
Squirt

xerox13ster is on a distinguished road
Default wow

Seriously, I believe that as long as there are people like me who have regularly gotten HOUSEHOLDS to switch from iCrap to Zune, it will never die. I think the Zune was a test in the touchscreen market, and now that WP7 has a hold, only good things can come. When I saw that post, I ignored it. Even if Zune had really been dead, I have mine, which has survived a fall (2 stories), a fire, and a flood (swimming pool).

Old 10-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

today, i listened to some music my friend had on his ipod. i was absolutely astounded at how bad the sound quality was. i figured it was just the one song, but every song was like that, meaning that it was most likely the ipod. when i remembered that the zunehd was discontinued, i almost cried. if they let the zune die they will be killing off the only chance this world has of coming off the apple train. the news that it is not dead is not nearly as shocking as the news that it was dead, but it is a bit of a relief.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #12
deathscythe
Experienced Zuner

deathscythe is on a distinguished road

I agree with Locke's first post, but I'm still disappointed at MS. Oh Well..................... I can't make any Steve Job jokes anymore

Old 10-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #13
NickT240009
Squirt

NickT240009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohbah11 View Post
today, i listened to some music my friend had on his ipod. i was absolutely astounded at how bad the sound quality was. i figured it was just the one song, but every song was like that, meaning that it was most likely the ipod. when i remembered that the zunehd was discontinued, i almost cried. if they let the zune die they will be killing off the only chance this world has of coming off the apple train. the news that it is not dead is not nearly as shocking as the news that it was dead, but it is a bit of a relief.
I know what you mean. My brother has a iPod and I was listening to something on it and I was thinking why is the sound so crappy.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #14
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

They pulled the page because they thought that Apple was going to discontinue the shuffle and nano lines.
When Apple didn't, they freaked out.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #15
shibuki1199
Jr. Zuner

shibuki1199 is on a distinguished road

I'm relieved, but still tense about it. I don't like that they even hinted at it. I wish they would just "leak" some info about the situation

Old 10-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

I still have my doubts about what's going on.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #17
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalrus View Post
They pulled the page because they thought that Apple was going to discontinue the shuffle and nano lines.
When Apple didn't, they freaked out.
That makes no sense

Old 10-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #18
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Bellic has a spectacular aura aboutBellic has a spectacular aura about

@boobah. You're friend is just downloading some crappy music. The iPod is perfectly capable of producing good sound quality.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #19
CanyonNuckols
Zewbie

CanyonNuckols is on a distinguished road
Default Read This

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...s-still-alive/

Old 10-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #20
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanyonNuckols View Post
I'm pretty sure we covered that.

Closed Thread