Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all
Default New Info on 2play mobile Games.

Thanks to OmarNaor for his thread. Wouldn't have known if you hadn't posted that.

In my last article on this, I mentioned the three games: "Young Ninja", "Tuginator", and "Splatter Bug". 2play mobile is giving info on four games they're releasing - only one of the past mentioned three. It gives about the same info before about "Splatter Bug", with added info like "Challenging arcade mode", and "Rich graphics and killer audio". So, we can hope for a good soundtrack, I suppose. They've also supplied some images:

[Images' source: 2play mobile]
From the images, they do look like good quality, but we'll see.

The next three games are titled "Vine Climb", you climb a vines, collecting food and avoiding baddies along the way, "Trash Throw", you flick a paper ball into a recycling bin, and "Color Spill", a very colorful flood plain game.
More info will be provided when updates emerge.

What do you all think of these games? I still would like more applications than games, but these can entertain me.

Source: 2play mobile
Images' source: 2play mobile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Since this article is image heavy, clicking "Join the Discussion!" will give you the best experience.

Old 07-27-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
Prodigy

Prodigy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy

are these going to on Marketplace?

Old 07-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Arfey McFeeshy
Experienced Zuner

Arfey McFeeshy is on a distinguished road

ZOMBIES!

Old 07-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
Madrock
Zuner

Madrock is on a distinguished road

kudos for 2Playmobile for making games for ZuneHD, but it be nice if they made games that have not already been made http://games.zhdapps.com/2009/xna/games/flood-plain/

Old 07-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #6
hispanicman15
Zuner

hispanicman15 is on a distinguished road

Cool, they look pretty good so far

Closed Thread