Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 07:49 PM   #41
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I believe the twitter app got smother transitions and less lag, but I don't use it at all...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #42
blegs38552
Jr. Zuner

blegs38552 is on a distinguished road

Any new apps are better than no new apps. At least it shows that someone at Microsoft is still thinking about the Zune HD community. I just go a 64 GB (my 32 GB stopped charging and I cashed out my Squaretrade Warranty and got the 64 GB for less than I paid for my original 32), and am glad to see that we are still being taken (somewhat) seriously.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #43
jbgrzy
Squirt

jbgrzy is on a distinguished road

A few things.

1. As a beta tester, we never heard of Bees! or Fan Prediction until they were released to the public. (I don't know what they were thinking with the Fan Prediction app)

2. About Bees! Even if we did beta test it, and if people had suggested that you could control individual bees, I would have said otherwise. I think that would take almost all of the challenge out of the game, rendering it extremely boring.

3. Lastly, don't worry, I personally know, and Dave Mac said in the last Zune Insider, that more apps are coming.

Enjoy!

Old 07-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #44
Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon is a glorious beacon of lightFlash Gordon is a glorious beacon of lightFlash Gordon is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Thanks a million, Microsoft. You gave me not one but two handfuls of crapware this time! The Zune HD is really alive now!

Old 07-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #45
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
Thanks a million, Microsoft. You gave me not one but two handfuls of crapware this time! The Zune HD is really alive now!
It was three.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #46
DemiNutive
Zuner

DemiNutive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DemiNutive Send a message via MSN to DemiNutive Send a message via Yahoo to DemiNutive Send a message via Skype™ to DemiNutive

I was so excited to see this but sad when no matter what PC with the updated zune software i hooked my Zune HD 32gb up to it didnt even detact it. Well I'ma try and figure out what the issue is.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #47
cdog

cdog is on a distinguished road

have you used any openZDK apps lately? if so all you have to do is hold the reset it by holding down the power button for 10 seconds

Old 07-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #48
megadave231
Squirt

megadave231 is on a distinguished road

well either way the zune is more about the music and accessing the music you like very quickly.... i dont think the zune hd was intended for wifi or apps

Old 07-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #49
cdog

cdog is on a distinguished road

It was intended to be the best PMP on the market and that it has done for those, such as myself, who love their music.

Closed Thread