Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default HD7S on AT&T 5th June

All of you who have been sitting in envy of T-Mobile's HTC HD7, your time has finally come. Well, at least if you're on AT&T.

According to Mobility Digest, AT&T announced that an updated version, the HD7S, will be joining their impressive line of phones on June 5th, 2011 for $199.99. The big change between the HD7S and it's little brother is that the it will feature the new Super-LCD screen, as opposed to the normal LCD screen.
(Also confirmed on AT&T's Facbook page here.)

The phone on the left being the HD7S with its Super-LCD screen and the phone on the right its little brother

Some of the other features of the HD7S will include:
- 16GB of storage
- Video recording in 720HD
- a hefty 1GHz processor
- Zune capabilities
- Xbox Live
- Other fun Windows Phone goodness!

You can find AT&T's official page for the HD7S with all of the official specs and information here.

What do you think? Is the Super-LCD screen going to live up to the hype? Are you going to buy it when it comes out in June?

Source: AT&T’s HTC HD7s Windows Phone coming June 5th $199.99

Written by Wartortle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Charge; 05-19-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
dooglehead
><(((º>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead

I thought the HD7 had a LCD screen.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

It does, sorry he may've read wrong.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Sorry - changed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
xXfrawrXx
Zuner

xXfrawrXx is on a distinguished road

I find it odd that Microsoft would now be expanding their phones onto other carriers without improving the technology, dual core phones will soon be available making wp7 current hardware outdated perhaps nokia should release a new phone with hardware that meets the future demands of users as we know apple will probably beat microsoft to it. I would love to buy the new verizon wp7 but I know it will soon become outdated

Old 05-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

The thing is is that their is a benchmark for WP7 is quite low, and all manufactures have to do is match that. They will keep the spec low to save them costs.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
XMr. DeCoolioX
Zewbie

XMr. DeCoolioX is on a distinguished road
Default DerpHerp

I do not remember where, but I heard that in either Fall (or whenever they will be releasing there next line up) they will be releasing dual core phones.

But then again, nobody trusts me

Old 05-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #8
tnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMr. DeCoolioX View Post
I do not remember where, but I heard that in either Fall (or whenever they will be releasing there next line up) they will be releasing dual core phones.

But then again, nobody trusts me
No proof, no trust.

It's good to see that the HD7 is finally going out to other platforms-hopefully this'll expand WP7 lead a bit.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

The 2012 Nokia WP's will have dual-core processors.

Closed Thread