Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all
Default Developers Getting Access to Mango Beta Today

Today, developers are to get "a basket full of mangos" according the the Windows Phone Developer Blog. Sites like Gizmodo and The Daily have all given good reviews on Mango, and Windows feels very confident because of that. Now, since they are so eager to get more opinions on Mango, Windows has decided to release the beta SDK in an early access program. Registered developers can go download the SDK and get started from there. From then on, they can upload Mango to their phones. Once they upload the apps, they can get a true unrefined Mango. The SDK comes with: Windows Phone SDK 7.1 (Beta2), Windows Phone Emulator (Beta2), Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Assemblies (Beta2), Silverlight 4 SDK and DRT, Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Extensions for XNA Game Studio 4.0, Microsoft Expression Blend SDK Preview for Windows Phone 7.1, WCF Data Services, Client for Window Phone 7.1, and Microsoft Advertising SDK for Windows Phone 7.

All of the things Windows in doing is making me want a Windows Phone 7 more and more. The day is coming near, are you excited for Mango?

SOURCES: Windows Phone Developer Blog; Nikita Polyakov

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-29-2011, 07:31 AM   #2
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

Old 06-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #3
Netrix
Purger of Ignorance
Development Front
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Netrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Netrix

Obtaining now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
Tartarus
Experienced Zuner

Tartarus has disabled reputation

im dowloading it too as soon as i post this, hopefully i have been registered to be able to use my phone for development by now

Closed Thread