Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex
Default Kicker zKick350

Does anyone have it? I want to know how good the quality is and if it's worth $100. I'm thinking about buying it.

Amazon Amazon

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

They have really good sound quality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

Tempting... But I don't really need it. Kicker usually makes excellent sound quality products though. I'd go for it if you want a speaker dock.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of

I need something to play music out loud. I don't even have speakers hooked up to my PC.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Ill sell you my iHome zn9

Old 11-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Well, looks like I am too late now. It's now currently unavailable.

EDIT: Actually, there is one Ebay for $100.

EDIT: Bought it.

Last edited by Alex; 11-04-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Well, looks like I am too late now. It's now currently unavailable.

EDIT: Actually, there is one Ebay for $100.

EDIT: Bought it.
Give us a review when you get it =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
Give us a review when you get it =]
I definitely will.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I remember, the kicker has always been the best zune dock out of all the available products

Old 11-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
From what I remember, the kicker has always been the best zune dock out of all the available products
Yeah, which is why I was looking for one. I've heard nothing but great reviews. I remember wanting one a while ago but they were too expensive. $99 for the zk350 is a steal and since I needed a good audio system I bought it.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #11
Prodigy

Prodigy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy

i really want one but i have a zunehd sync dock, which i connected to seperate speakers, so i cant just throw those away, but it takes up soooo much space.

Closed Thread