Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
dfresh4130
Zewbie

dfresh4130 is on a distinguished road
Default Zune dock with speaker wire connections?

Hey all,

I'm looking into purchasing a Zune so we can listen to our music through the speakers built into the outside of our house. I have the speaker wire leads coming into the house and am trying to find some way to connect a Zune to speaker wire leads, but not having any luck so far. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect a Zune to speaker wire like on an old AV receiver? Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Speaker wire as in those little stripped wires that fit into black and red box clips?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I'm pretty sure they don't make any like that, but you could look for a converter of some sort, or get a reciever to plug the speaker wires into, and the dock into that.

Last edited by boohbah11; 05-15-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Closed Thread