Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
lhousesoccer
Zewbie

lhousesoccer is on a distinguished road
Default Belt Clip accessory recommendation?

Hi - I got my wife a Zune 8gb a couple weeks ago to use while working out. She's tired of sticking it in her jogbra or waistband, and doesn't want an arm band.

I've looked on Amazon and eBay for beltclips and am having a hard time finding a decent one. We also need a wall charger so she doesn't have to plug it in to the USB cable all the time in the computer, which isn't always on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Amazon.com: Silicone Skin for 4GB 8GB Microsoft Zune - Clear + Armband + Belt Clip: Electronics Amazon.com: Silicone Skin for 4GB 8GB Microsoft Zune - Clear + Armband + Belt Clip: Electronics
For the belt clip, this was all I could find on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Zune AC Adapter v2: MP3 Players & Accessories Amazon.com: Zune AC Adapter v2: MP3 Players & Accessories
for the wall charger/AC adapter

Welcome to ZuneBoards

Closed Thread