Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Talk > Zune Accessories and Review

Zune Accessories and Review Learn about all the hot Zune accessories and leave your reviews!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up [REVIEW] Zune Premium Headphones v2

Today, I'll be reviewing one of my recent purchases; the v2 Zune Premium Headphones.

The Zune Premium Headphones are very nice and well made; the cord is made of a very soft fabric so it doesn't get tangled up, and there are magnets that will allow you to connect the headphones together. The ear buds come in 3 different sizes; small, medium, large, you know the drill, so in case you don't like the size you're using, you can change at any given time. They don't take up much space at all, and are relatively cheap, (Amazon sells them at 52 dollars, but you can find them brand new for as low as 10 dollars, also on Amazon.) and they come in a nice case that you can put them back in if you aren't using them.

The sound quality is very near perfect, especially if using the headphones with a Zune. One thing I've noticed though is that they don't stay in your ears all the time, and will sometimes tie themselves up. But other than that, they are a very decent pair of headphones, which will likely last you a few years.

The Good:
Great sound quality, cable made from soft fabric, cheap

The Bad:
Falls out of your ears if you're not paying attention, gets tied up

The Decision:
If you're a fan of in-ear headphones, and are looking for a cheap and nice pair, then buy these. They're easy to find right now, and are at a low price for the most part.

I give these headphones, 5 stars out of 5.

Last edited by Arfy; 07-25-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Gone Boy

Good reveiw.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks

Old 07-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
tnap

I feel like I've read this post before a long time ago...

...nevermind. Good job, on becoming a editor and writing your first post.

Last edited by tnap; 07-25-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Thanks Charlie

Old 07-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
Food
Zune Freak

Food is a glorious beacon of lightFood is a glorious beacon of lightFood is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Food

Good review, congrats on the new position

Old 07-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #7
OfficerHalf

OfficerHalf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to OfficerHalf

Do they make much noise when rubbing up against clothes and things?

Old 07-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Actually they don't as far as I know. I've never heard any weird tractor noises.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #9
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

hmm i have my pair of these somewhere in my room

Old 07-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #10
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

I'm using these because both my v1 and v2 Zune Headphones got screwed up from way too much use

Old 07-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #11
Beausiph
All of Beau's hoes, wanna take a ride on Beau's hose
Retired Global
Super Zuner

Beausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Beausiph

Nice Review

Old 07-26-2010, 12:40 AM   #12
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Thanks

Old 07-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #13
Beausiph
All of Beau's hoes, wanna take a ride on Beau's hose
Retired Global
Super Zuner

Beausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to allBeausiph is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Beausiph

Welcome

Old 07-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #14
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

BUY THEM.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:08 AM   #15
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

Even though I won't buy these headphones at any given time whatsoever (ipod ), you write pretty good reviews, twin boy.

Old 07-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #16
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Thanks Ryan.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #17
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

YOU'RE WELCOME TYLER

Closed Thread