Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Windows Phone 7

Windows Phone 7 Discuss the upcoming release of Windows Phone 7, including software and phones.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
Atheist
Jr. Zuner

Atheist is on a distinguished road
Smile New Ad Ideas

Simple Clean AMAZING! HOLY CRAP that commerical was awesome!

But I wish Microsoft had more commercials like that.

If you guys could what would be your ad ideas or commercial ideas. Heck maybe you could even enter it in the suggestion site they have. But I want to see what people come up with. Heck even photoshop an Ad of two. Whether it's a banner, online banners, magazine page, magazine spread, bus ad, train ad, flash ad (just a photoshop mock up of what the first frame would look like) or hell even crazy wild pictures of ways to show off windows phone, like dominos in the shape of a 7 or a image of a plane writing in the sky WP7. I just want to see the cool ideas people come up with to help spread the word about Windows Phone 7.

I don't know if you guys would participate or if this kind of thread has been done before but I just thought I'd try to make a thread that people would want to participate in to help microsoft out in ways they can advertise their product.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62020

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Atheist
Jr. Zuner

Atheist is on a distinguished road

Whoops must've missed that post. BUt atleast this one was asking to see if anyone would be willing to get a little creative and post some fan made Ads for the WP7.

Closed Thread