Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
Frapicide
Squirt

Frapicide is on a distinguished road
Default Mod zHD to bypass Zune Desktop client?

It's been a while since I've been on this forum and actually switched to a different music player. I want to go back to the Zune HD, but I hate using clunky software that I have to use to move songs over (iTunes, Zune desktop software, etc). I guess I've been spoiled by the simplicity of the drag and drop system that many other audio players have. Either way, is there a way to hack the Zune HD to bypass the use of the Zune desktop software and just utilize a folder system for music management?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

No there is not.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
Apocalyptic
Experienced Zuner

Apocalyptic is on a distinguished road

You Can't Hack Your Zune To Do That, Unless Your Talking About To Make The Zune Software Not Open When You Plug In Your Zune Or Zune HD Go To : Settings>Software>General And Check Off "Start The Zune When I Connect A Compatible Device"

Closed Thread