Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Captain Corianne
Zewbie

Captain Corianne is on a distinguished road
Exclamation HELP!! Liberate will not accept any files

So I've downloaded Liberate and File Deployer, and they work like a charm. The only problem is that I can't get Opera Mini (or any other internet browser for Windows CE) to work within Liberate. Each file I try has a different error message. I just want Opera Mini to work, it is a .cab file but it keeps telling me that it 'is not a valid Windows CE Setup file'. It is Opera Mini 5, the version that everyone used in 2010 when this stuff all came out. I've tried everything I can find but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled and reinstalled Liberate and FileDeployer, I don't know what to do anymore. Please help!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
Apocalyptic
Experienced Zuner

Apocalyptic is on a distinguished road

Okay First I'll Refer You To This Link: http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62064
Then if nothing helps follow this link where i uploaded the opera file, You Must put it Into File Deployer\DeployKit\data\Content\Apps for it to work then load it into your zune once thats done just double click the file Here's The Link To Opera Mini It Will Download Automatically: http://qfs.mobi/downloadCached.ashx?...5a886&f=469233 Remember To Keep The File Saved In Your Computer Or Zune HD Because Over Time It Will Not Work Properly

Old 04-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
Netrix
Purger of Ignorance
Development Front
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Netrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud ofNetrix has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Netrix

That error usually occurs when you try installing a compressed CAB, which is meant for Windows Mobile and does not work on Windows CE. Also make sure that the full path to the CAB file does not have any spaces or special characters in it, just letters/numbers.

Closed Thread