Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
MisterCrazy8
Squirt

MisterCrazy8 is on a distinguished road
Question Query!

I have a few questions that I would like answered as regards the ZuneHD and Liberate.
  1. Is it possible to use PocketIE in liberate?
  2. If so, where can Pocket Internet Explorer be downloaded?
  3. Is it possible to create a ZuneHD app that launches apps inside of liberate?
  4. Why does liberate come with an annoying keyboard that has to be replaced for it to be practical?
  5. Is it physically for an application in Liberate (or ZuneHD for that matter) to access a Digital Living Network Alliance server.?
  6. If so are there any players that can run in CE for ARM processors (liberate) that exist? Where can these be downloaded?
  7. Are any of dogputer's apps viable (i.e. ztube)? I downloaded myPLAY and the unusable ztube. I was incapable of initializing the programs.

I request that anyone who replies to this message please number your answers for convenience. I also will say that if anyone needs web-hosting for their app (not advertising here, I just hate file-sharing websites) I can gladly provide file space free of charge with no surveys ads or other annoyances. Just PM me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

7. you haave to use 7-zip to install the .cab file. make sure you have .net compact framework installed. also, myplayer IS dogpunters ztube app, he just tried to make money off it.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

myplay isn't his app, it's just something he renamed and tried to pass off as his own.

Closed Thread