Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
deathtoall
Zewbie

deathtoall is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Question

This is most likely the wrong forum to post this, so i'm sorry. I was wondering if you guys had found a way to prevent zunes from rebooting after playing custom games. The reason i am asking this is because of a similar thread that was on here. I would like to also ask which games have this ability if it is possible.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Moved to Game and Hack Support.

And no, there is no way. I'm pretty sure OpenZDK games don't reset, but you'll need to anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
dooglehead
><(((ยบ>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead

Some OpenZDK games don't need to reboot. If you run an OpenZDK app that doesn't need to reboot, you can run XNA apps without needing to reboot afterwards. Eventually, you will need to manually reboot if you want to use DRMed files or use apps from the Marketplace.

Old 07-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
enterflux
Graduate Zuner

enterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to allenterflux is a name known to all

Solved and

Closed Thread