Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #41
xerox13ster
Squirt

xerox13ster is on a distinguished road

I use my 16 gb zuneHD every day, and while im ashamed to admit that I have cracked the screen, I am about to purchase a speaker dock and start pawn surfing to complete the collection from 30-64 HD I want to have one of every zune. Unfortunately, people know how much these devices mean to those of us who love them, and are not afraid to charge an arm and a leg for them. Currently, the 64gb im looking at cost 500 dollars... #expensivecommodity

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #42
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerox13ster View Post
I am about to purchase a speaker dock
If you can still find one, I'd highly recommend the ZK350. The thing kicks ass.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #43
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Use mine everyday. Music, Adventure Time, all that good stuff. Sadly, I recently dropped in while running, and not it has it';s first scratches on the back metal plate.
Use it with my dock all of the time (thanks zB!) and play an occasional game of BBQ Battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #44
majorburt
Jr. Zuner

majorburt is on a distinguished road

i use my Zune hd 16 just about every day. i don't think i'll ever go to an apple thing unless a job demands it.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #45
Air King
Zune Guardian

Air King is on a distinguished road

I use my Zune HD almost every day. While saying I can't live without it might be an exaggeration, I can honestly say that I've gotten my money's worth out of both my HD and my 1st gen 32 gig (which still runs flawlessly.) While I still wish that the Zune HD had more apps and more consistent support, I have to say that I'm very satisfied with it.

If I could go back to 2009 knowing what I do now I would still choose my Zune HD over an iPod Touch.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #46
piratesmvp04
Squirt

piratesmvp04 is on a distinguished road
Default Use daily

My faithful Zune HD (16 GB) is still used daily as my alarm clock with the clock app. I still carry it in my pocket all the time and listen to music, HD Radio, and podcasts on it. I also play some games occasionally (I actually like some of the games better than what's on the iPod Touch). I don't use the browser or Facebook app anymore since I have my iPod Touch for that now, but still nothing can replace the Zune HD as a media player.

Old 05-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #47
Dude902
Zewbie

Dude902 is on a distinguished road

My Zune HD (32gb) has been a lifesaver for me this semester. I use it almost every day, regularly listen to podcasts, watch movies and tv shows on it. I just bought new headphones for it and I still find the browser useful for sites that don't use a lot of complex javascript/html 5/flash.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #48
wendigo1
Zewbie

wendigo1 is on a distinguished road

I originally owned a Zune 30gb and used it daily until, with some help, it finally died last year. Shortly after that I found that I was able to buy a reufurb Zune 32HD through Microsoft Support for $150. Since comparable players were selling on Amazon for $500+ I jumped on it and could not have been happier when my like-new player arrived a few weeks later. I've been using it daily since then and will continue until it eventually bites the bullet.

Closed Thread