Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Do you still use your Zune?

It's been a long time since the first Zune came into fruition, a long long time. I can still remember the happiness and joy that I felt when I got my hands on my 30gig back in December of '06, and it's still running. Then, in 2009 I grabbed a hold of the then new Zune HD which was marvellous. Still to this day it blows me away with its screen and overall feel. But, as time goes by, the 30gig has been demoted to now and again, while the HD hasn't been used for a good 8 months (but its still holding a charge!).

What I ask you is, on a day to day basis or week to week if you prefer, does your Zune still see the light of day? I would use mine if they still had a purpose but I've got my Lumia 800 instead now, that's my excuse. Let me know so we can see how many are still going strong. Maybe that social beaming thing could be used for once. Or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Mario222
Experienced Zuner

Mario222 is on a distinguished road

I use my Zune HD32 almost everyday, multiple times a day. I'm either playing a game, doing some lite web surfing or listening to music. I keep it in my bag/pocket so not only am I always using it but it goes everywhere I go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I use my zHD64 whenever I need portable music, though I don't need portable music as much as I used to.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
hispanicman15
Zuner

hispanicman15 is on a distinguished road

I don't use my zHD anymore since I got a droid, but I gave it to my little sister. so it still lives on another day, and it lives on in good hands

Old 04-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
REA
Experienced Zuner

REA has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I still use my HD because the iPad has the worst audio I've ever heard (even worse than a 15+ yr old computer). My 30 GB is only used for backup in case I lose my music collection.

Last edited by REA; 04-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Old 04-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #6
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

I use my Zune HD every single day. It's always hooked up to my car stereo and I listen to it during breaks at school. I also use it at home with my Kicker zk350 dock. I wouldn't trade it for any other mobile device.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
V_Chip
Experienced Zuner

V_Chip has a spectacular aura aboutV_Chip has a spectacular aura about

zHD 32gb er'day.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
Pink Led Rush
Zuner

Pink Led Rush is on a distinguished road

Yep, I still use my zHD32 everyday, my 8G a lot less, only every once in a while. My 32 is filled up now though so gonna have to look at something else. Wish I could find a 64G, but may have to resort to going backwards in technology and get a 120g.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Led Rush View Post
Yep, I still use my zHD32 everyday, my 8G a lot less, only every once in a while. My 32 is filled up now though so gonna have to look at something else. Wish I could find a 64G, but may have to resort to going backwards in technology and get a 120g.
The 120 GB was pretty great. I'm sad I never had one.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
dooglehead
><(((ยบ>
Support Team
Graduate Zuner

dooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nicedooglehead is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to dooglehead Send a message via Skype™ to dooglehead

I rarely use my HD now. I mostly used it when taking the bus to school, but now that I am in college, I almost always have one of my computers with me, and I just use them to listen to music. I also have my Motorola Triumph with me at all times that I use when I am away from a computer. My Nokia Lumia 800 also gets occasional use as a pmp.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
boohbah11
Graduate Zuner

boohbah11 has a spectacular aura aboutboohbah11 has a spectacular aura about

I absolutely could not live without my zunehd32. I use it for music almost all day, I do the majority of my web surfing on it, it works great for conversations over facebook, and the games are a lifesaver whenever I get bored. I'm even using it to write this message. Hopefully ill be getting a wp7 soon, but I will likely end up using my Zune for music for years to come.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:06 PM   #12
Redzero36
Squirt

Redzero36 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still use mine everyday. But I lost my zune hd charger for 2 days and found it yesterday. I had no zune for 2 days!!! No music, games, no reading on my bus ride back to school!!! I had my iphone 3g but that thing dies way to fast so I can't use it. I will continue to use my Zune hd for years to come, unless i get the lumia 900.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:14 AM   #13
Prodigy

Prodigy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy

I still Can't Live with out my ZuneHD 16Gb. Even when i get the Nokia Lumia 900, ima never sell my Zune!!!

Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #14
putis
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Every day. Rotate the two 120 gb's, mine and the mrs' at home through a dock all the time, and I use mine occasionally in the car as well.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
nicholaseix
Zewbie

nicholaseix is on a distinguished road

I haven't used my zHD in almost a year, and that is about as long as I've had my WindowsPhone, which has the same capabilities as the zHD. I think I would consider using my zHD if it was able to do something that the WindowsPhone couldn't.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #16
ferrango
Squirt

ferrango is on a distinguished road

yep, i'm still using my ZuneHD every single day, even if i have an Omnia7. If i had to be using the phone for everything i'd end up carrying around a spare battery all the time, since my Zune is always on whenever i'm travelling

Old 04-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
Wune

Wune is on a distinguished road

Every.
****ing.
Day.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #18
TwistedJC
Zewbie

TwistedJC is on a distinguished road
Default Yes i do!!

I use my HD everyday! My 120 every night when I go bed. But... I just ordered my Lumina 900 today and I should have it Monday, so I'll be using the Zune on the phone. So my Zune HD will only be used when I work out or when I'm at my kid's sporting events.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
SergeantStarFox
Jr. Zuner

SergeantStarFox is on a distinguished road

I use my zHD 16 every day (almost all day) and it's still fully functional without any glitches. I absolutely love the interface, the audio quality, and the vivid screen. While I have waaaaay too much music to put any videos on it, I still love seeing the slide screen's colors. My Zune was the best purchase I ever made and until I get a WP7 (hurry up Verizon!), I will be using my HD for all my music needs.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedJC View Post
I use my HD everyday! My 120 every night when I go bed. But... I just ordered my Lumina 900 today and I should have it Monday, so I'll be using the Zune on the phone. So my Zune HD will only be used when I work out or when I'm at my kid's sporting events.
Are you an AT&T rep? Those are the only people I know who call it a Lumina.

Closed Thread