Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications

Zune Games and Applications Discuss, request, share, and download Zune Games here. Having troubles with Zune Games? No problem, we can help.

Old 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM   #1
dogzilla
Zewbie

dogzilla is on a distinguished road
Default Original Zune HD apps for trade...!!!

Hello, I'm looking for one of the original Zune HD apps called, "ColorSpill". If you have a WORKING COPY of it but are missing any of the other 61-of-62 original Zune HD apps that are no longer available, I'll trade you any of these apps you need for the one I need, since I have all of them except "ColorSpill". (Or, if you know how to fix the odd app problem with ColorSpill that I've described below, this'll work too).

I've already scoured the couple remaining sites out there that I could find that post any of these said apps, but about half of these posted apps have ended up being damaged/corrupted/unusable etc.. Nowhere could I find a working copy of ColorSpill (It keeps showing up in the Zune software as another Zune HD app called "Reversi", e.g., it ends up incorrectly saying "Reversi" both under the thumbnail & when you click on the Description, but the thumbnail-image & the game itself is correctly "ColorSpill". And I cannot even use this faulty version of ColorSpill because it ends up booting out the actual "Reversi" app that I have since it incorrectly uses Reversi's name! It's so odd!). So if you have a WORKING COPY of the "ColorSpill" app on your Zune HD or on your computer's hard drive, let me know so we can trade! We'll both benefit here.

(Note: In case you don't know, if you ever downloaded these Zune HD apps from the Microsoft Zune "Marketplace" back when they were still offered, then eventhough your Zune software now no longer shows the "Apps" icon for you to manage your Zune HD apps, these said apps should still be stored on your computer's hard drive as ".zcp" files, which can be found under the file path: "[user directory]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Zune\Applications" ((...the AppData folder is hidden, so be sure to have "Display Hidden Files/Folders" on in Folder Options under the Controll Panel")), or you can simply search your computer for any ".zcp" files. And even if you subsequently erased them from your computer's hard drive, but still have them on your Zune HD player, then this is still workable).

Let me know via email or by messaging me here. Thank You!!! (My email is dogzilla@clear.net)

dogzilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-26-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
snotrocket22
Zewbie

snotrocket22 is on a distinguished road
Default ColorSpill

I would like some games. I have 49 Games, including ColorSpill. If you still check the boards (I hope you do) then I will be waiting for your reply. I tried to send an email to dogzilla@clear.net, but the address no longer exists.

snotrocket22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2016, 07:58 AM   #3
BenjaminGordonT
Experienced Zuner

BenjaminGordonT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snotrocket22 View Post
I would like some games. I have 49 Games, including ColorSpill. If you still check the boards (I hope you do) then I will be waiting for your reply. I tried to send an email to dogzilla@clear.net, but the address no longer exists.
If you legitimately have a working copy of colorspill message me... I have all of the apps except colorspill (my version isn't working properly)... Thanks!

BenjaminGordonT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2016, 06:01 AM   #4
JSMastah
Experienced Zuner

JSMastah is on a distinguished road

Colorsplit... What's this app do?

JSMastah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2016, 08:02 AM   #5
BenjaminGordonT
Experienced Zuner

BenjaminGordonT is on a distinguished road

@JSMastah LMAO