Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
tonib
Zewbie

tonib is on a distinguished road
Red face Help with Multi-Extension Support Mod Support Thread

Please tell me where I can find the download for Multi-Extension Support Mod so I can watch tv shows on my zune. Thanks
Am new to the Zune player but love it

Last edited by tonib; 10-13-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: add more

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #2
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

If that is what I think it is, it won't work with the 3.0 firmware. All hacks needs to be rebuilt from scratch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

The multi-extension mod hasn't worked since version 1.4 of the Zune software (from over one and a half years ago).

Closed Thread